Affordable Carpet Cleaning Stratford E15
First-class Carpet Care For Your E15 Home And Office
Anyclean delivers excellent carpet washing results at some of the best price rates in Stratford
What Can We Do For You?
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Wash With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Should Anyclean Be Your Number One Carpet Treatment Choice In Stratford?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Bring new life into your home carpets with the most efficient and result-oriented carpet-care service in Stratford - Anyclean offers you top quality for the money you pay!
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean offers affordable carpet washing for large-scale commercial premises, stores, and restaurants - impress your customers with a refreshed and comfortable interior!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Heavy traffic and the daily wear and tear inevitably ruin the condition of your office carpets - protect them and prolong their lifespan with our top-notch upkeep service!
Area Rug Cleaning
Do not improvise when it comes to rug care and maintenance - let our experienced technicians take care of your prized possessions for your peace of mind.
Armchairs, stools, sofas, or curtains - they all need their fair share of cleaning and stain removal. Anyclean provides it at affordable rates and outstanding quality!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In E15
- Hot water extraction for home carpets at Dorset Pl, London E15 1BZ.
- Stain removal and rejuvenation for a living-room furniture set at Thornham Grove, London E15 1DN.
- Monthly office upkeep treatment at The Broadway, London E15 1NG.
- Ottoman rugs washing at Leytonstone Rd, London E15 1JA.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Leaders In Steam Washing
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
"At first, I thought the pungent smell in the kitchen had something to do with the fridge. But after I noticed the small spots on the carpet, I knew I needed professional help. The Anyclean cleaner did a fantastic job - not only does the carpet look better, but the kitchen smells so much fresher!"
E. Harrison, Liberty Bridge Rd, London E15 1DR
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Westfield Stratford City at Montfichet Rd, London E20 1EJ. It is one of the biggest and liveliest shopping centres in East London.
- Tumbling Bay Playground at Olympic Park Ave, London E20 1DY. A place of wild adventure and never-ending outdoor games for your kids.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. If you want to re-live the excitement of the 2012 London Summer Olympics.
- The Grill Stratford Restaurant at 38 Romford Rd, London E15 4BZ. The name of the place says it all - prepare to feast on the best grilled dishes in East London.