Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm NW3
Anyclean Cleans Carpets in Chalk Farm
We are a professional carpet cleaning company servicing residential and commercial customers in Chalk Farm NW3. We have been in the cleaning business since 1998. We are the best choice for your carpet cleaning needs and we deliver the most thorough service you can ever get. The positive feedback from our customers is our inspiration to continue providing excellent level of service. We are experienced to accomplish perfect results regardless of the type of the carpet and we use advanced techniques and equipment which remove marks and dirt from the carpet fibers.
7 Days a Week Service
- Qualified carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Stain free and sparkling carpets
- Scotchguard protection available
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
We charge reasonable prices to make our services available for anyone in need of a professional carpet cleaning service. Please check how much we charge for carpet cleaning in Chalk Farm NW3 or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to discuss your needs.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Efficient Cleaning Service
We understand that homeowners spend a lot of money for carpeting their homes. Having this in mind we take care of their carpet cleaning needs and clean the carpets thoroughly by using our powerful machines. As a professional carpet cleaning contractor our aim is to make the carpets look and feel good and to be fully disinfected after the treatment. There is no stain or dirt which we can't deal with. We use a hot water extraction as the most efficient method, recommended by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry.
Equipment & Products
As a professional cleaning company in Chalk Farm NW3 we have invested in the most efficient equipment which ensures quality service. We regularly replace our existing equipment with the latest machines produced by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry.
Skilled Carpet Cleaners in Chalk Farm
We have a team of experts trained to use a professional cleaning equipment with ease to complete the job with excellence. They are NCCA certified which adds even more to their professionalism. Our carpet cleaning Chalk Farm technicians are able to provide advice for maintaining your carpets clean and they can deal with any problem on the carpets, rugs and upholstery.
We guarantee all of our work and if for any reason your are not happy with our service, we will return free of charge to re-clean the areas on your carpet.
For more information on how to book a carpet cleaning service please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Chalk Farm and the neighbourhood:
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- East Finchley
- Fortis Green
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Kentish Town
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Kings Cross
- Lisson Grove
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Johns Wood
- Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
Did you know that in Chalk Farm NW3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chalk Farm
Interesting Places Around Chalk Farm ...
- Chalk Farm is an area in North London. It is surrounded by St Johns Wood, Belsize Park, Camden Town, Regent's Park and Kings Cross. The nearest station is Chalk Farm on Northern Line of London Underground.
- Nearest places and developments to Chalk Farm NW3 include: Primrose Hill, Camden Town, Gospel Oak, Kentish Town, Marylebone, Hampstead, Tufnell Park, St John’s Wood, Belsize Park, Regent’s Park, Swiss Cottage, Kings Cross, and Somers Town.
- Camden Lock is a budget hotel situated opposite the Chalk Farm Underground Station at 89 Chalk Farm Road, and just two minutes walk from The Roundhouse. It has cosy bedrooms, all featured with a private modern bathroom, a TV and phone, tea/coffee making facilities and work desks. The hotels amenities also include: 24 hour front desk service, free wi-fi Internet access, heating, fax/copy facilities, non-smoking rooms, and luggage storage. Camden Lock Hotel is located 10 minutes walk from Camden Market, 15 minutes walk from Ragent’s Park, and 5 minutes away from Kentish Town West Rail Station.
- Haverstock School Business & Enterprise College is in Chalk Farm. Located at 24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm NW3, it is within short walking distance from Chalk Farm tube station. The school offers an excellent education by providing a wide range of services to benefit both students and families.
- Chalk Farm Gallery was originally opened in Chalk Farm, London, in 1981. Opened by Suhana Gibson, the gallery quickly earned an enviable reputation by filling 4 floors with fascinating art from all over the world with one thing in common- imagination and talent. In 2001 she re-opened the Chalk Farm gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States.
- For over 70 years Chalk Farm was home to the Bus garage, from where some of Central London’s busiest bus routes were operated. The garage was located in Harmood Street.