Professional Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf E14
The Leading Carpet Washing Contractor In E14
If you look for a long-term solution to your carpet-related issues in Canary Wharf, you have come to the right place
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet washing - one-off, regular, and post-vacancy
- Commercial carpet care (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost With Anyclean?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Carpet Care Contractor?
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- Free quotes available upon request
- Multiple payment options
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for Canary Wharf commercial premises at the best prices you can find in E14 - book your quote on 020 7099 6964.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Keep the discolouring and dust smothering at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in the Isle of Dogs - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for E14 homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition? Just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In E14
- Large-scale office carpet cleaning at Chancellor Passage, Canary Wharf, London E14 4PA.
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises at 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5NY.
- High-end area rug cleaning at Amsterdam Rd, Isle of Dogs, London E14 3UU.
- Mattress cleanin and dust mites removal at E Ferry Rd, Isle of Dogs, London E14 3BT.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Employ?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in East London!
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Trust The Local Steam Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley By Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Canning Town
- Carpet Cleaning Deptford
- Carpet Cleaning Greenwich
- Carpet Cleaning Limehouse
- Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Poplar
- Carpet Cleaning Rotherhithe
- Carpet Cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet Cleaning Silvertown
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Carpet Cleaning Surrey Quays
- Carpet Cleaning Wapping
- Carpet Cleaning Whitechapel
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
"We've had Anyclean as our office carpet maintenance contractor for just over five years - as a manager, I haven't had a single minute of regret for that choice!"
I. Morgan, Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP
Did You Know That...?
- Canary Wharf is a large office and shopping area in East London. The idea Canary Wharf to be converted to what it is now came after the closure of the docks in 1980. Nowadays many banks have offices in Canary Wharf and there are more buildings to be built in future.
- The Isle of Dogs refers to a former island in the London East End that is bounded on three sides by one of the largest meanders in the River Thames. The name of the area is first mentioned in 1588, although it had been in use for some years before this. It is widely considered that the name is a corruption of the Isle of Ducks, and that it is so called due to the large number of wild fowl inhabiting the marshes. Once simply known as Stepney Marsh, the settlement was originally a sparsely populated marshland before its drainage and planting during the 13 the century. In 1788 a devastating breach in the riverside embankment occurred, and the Isle of Dogs became once again a marshy area. This continued until the 17th century when Dutch engineers re-drained the island.
- Island Gardens. It is a large park on the banks of the River Thames. Located in the Isle of Dogs, this park has for many years been well appreciated by artist because it provides such magnificent views of maritime Greenwich on the other side of Thames. The site consists of several large lawns, shrubs and trees, as well as some wonderful and well appointed flower beds. Island of Gardens is a beautiful and quiet park, providing the ideal place for sitting along the river bank and watching the world go by in peace and tranquility.
- Waystone Christian Church. Located at 197 East Ferry Road, Mudchute E14, this is one of the principal places of worship in the area of the Isle of Dogs. The church is based in a relatively modern facility that was erected during the industrial expansion of the Isle of Dogs. Waystone Christian Church is one of the central pillars of the local community, providing a range of events and social groups on its site throughout the year as well as being a friendly and welcoming place of worship. The facility is home to a large and carrying congregation with Christians of all ages and backgrounds hailing from across the globe.
- The Gun. It is a historic gastropub located at 27 Goldharbourm Isle of Dogs E14. There has been a public house on this site for over 250 years. The venue was a favourite place for sailors, home to smugglers, as well as some secret tryst between Lord Nelson and Emma Hamilton. Recently refurbished by new owners, Tom and Ed Martin, who are proprietors of The White Swan in Fetter Lane and The Well in Clerkenwell, The Gun offers its customers superb pub food and an extended list of beers, real ales, spirits and wines. On the site there is an outdoor terrace, providing wonderful views over the River Thames, making it the perfect spot for a pre-dinner drink. The gun is a lovely pub with tasty food and an excellent customer service.