Carpet Cleaning Isle of Dogs E14
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider Isle of Dogs
We are an independently owned carpet cleaning business established in 1998. As an industrys leader in professional carpet cleaning, we offer comprehensive, affordable and honest service to residential and commercial customers in Isle of Dogs E14. We promise high standards of cleaning delivered by friendly and trustworthy technicians.
Our Service At a Glance
- Extra treatment of the heavy traffic area
- Free deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating various carpet fabers
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour neutralisation
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene
By cleaning your carpets with Anyclean, you ensure a healthier home for your family. We use hot water cleaning solution which successfully removes dirt from the surface as well as from the base of the carpet. This cleaning method has been approved by the NCCA and it increases the longevity of your carpets in Isle of Dogs E14.
Trained & Vetted Technicians
Anyclean's technicians are NCCA certified and they successfully treat all types of carpet fibers. Using the latest cleaning equipment and products available on the market, they are devoted to provide you with efficient, transparent and prompt carpet cleaning service. Their scrupulous approach to the carpets and attention to details make us a premier carpet cleaning contractor in Isle of Dogs E14 with a great number of satisfied customers.
Top Rated Cleaning Equipment
Our carpet cleaning Isle of Dogs E14 experts use a high pressure equipment manufactured by the industry leadrs as Prochem and Rotovac. The non-toxic cleaning solutions they apply to the carpet do not leave any residue which may attract dirt and are safe for children, pets and allergies sufferers. The hot water extraction method is very efficient for successfully removing of dirt, dust, bacteria and bad odours.
Our main goal is to make our customers satisfied and we do our best to fulill their requirements. If we fail to leave you 100% pleased after our carpet cleaning service in Isle of Dogs E14 we offer to come back and clean the carpets again free of charge. We truly believe that a happy customer is the one who is treated fairly and with respect and we always stand behind your opinion.
Carpet cleaning Isle of Dogs and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Bromley by Bow
- Canning Town
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- Mile End
- Mile End
- North Woolwich
- Old Ford
- Surrey Quays
- Three Mills
Did you know that in Isle of Dogs E14 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Isle of Dogs
End of Tenancy Cleaning Isle of Dogs
Window Cleaning Isle of Dogs
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Isle of Dogs
- The Isle of Dogs refers to a former island in the London East End that is bounded on three sides by one of the largest meanders in the River Thames. The name of the area is first mentioned in 1588, although it had been in use for some years before this. It is widely considered that the name is a corruption of the Isle of Ducks, and that it is so called due to the large number of wild fowl inhabiting the marshes. Once simply known as Stepney Marsh, the settlement was originally a sparsely populated marshland before its drainage and planting during the 13 the century. In 1788 a devastating breach in the riverside embankment occurred, and the Isle of Dogs became once again a marshy area. This continued until the 17th century when Dutch engineers re-drained the island.
- Island Gardens. It is a large park on the banks of the River Thames. Located in the Isle of Dogs, this park has for many years been well appreciated by artist because it provides such magnificent views of maritime Greenwich on the other side of Thames. The site consists of several large lawns, shrubs and trees, as well as some wonderful and well appointed flower beds. Island of Gardens is a beautiful and quiet park, providing the ideal place for sitting along the river bank and watching the world go by in peace and tranquility.
- Waystone Christian Church. Located at 197 East Ferry Road, Mudchute E14, this is one of the principal places of worship in the area of the Isle of Dogs. The church is based in a relatively modern facility that was erected during the industrial expansion of the Isle of Dogs. Waystone Christian Church is one of the central pillars of the local community, providing a range of events and social groups on its site throughout the year as well as being a friendly and welcoming place of worship. The facility is home to a large and carrying congregation with Christians of all ages and backgrounds hailing from across the globe.
- The Gun. It is a historic gastropub located at 27 Goldharbourm Isle of Dogs E14. There has been a public house on this site for over 250 years. The venue was a favourite place for sailors, home to smugglers, as well as some secret tryst between Lord Nelson and Emma Hamilton. Recently refurbished by new owners, Tom and Ed Martin, who are proprietors of The White Swan in Fetter Lane and The Well in Clerkenwell, The Gun offers its customers superb pub food and an extended list of beers, real ales, spirits and wines. On the site there is an outdoor terrace, providing wonderful views over the River Thames, making it the perfect spot for a pre-dinner drink. The gun is a lovely pub with tasty food and an excellent customer service.