Carpet Cleaning Poplar E14
Who are we
At Anyclean we have serviced Poplar E14 for over 15 years with a great pride. We are committed in providing the highest quality carpet cleaning service at a market competitive price. Our technicians are equipped with the latest carpet cleaning equipment and are well trained to provide the best service our customers deserve.
What we offer
- Professionally equipped carpet technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Dust mites and bacteria removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
We charge reasonable prices for the quality service we provide. To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in Poplar E14, please call 020 7099 6964 or look at our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
We have always been providing exclusive carpet cleaning services in Poplar E14 and we do our best to remain one of the best carpet cleaning companies on the market. Our goal over the years of providing carpet cleaning was to make every our client happy and we can say that we accomplished it successfully. To keep this trend, all our depratments work together to make every our customer satisfied and continue to improving our services.
Our cleaning service involves the use of a powerul equipment which in combination with the non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly cleaning products are the safest methods for removing dust, bacteria and dirt from the carpet fibers. The methods and techniques we utilise are so safe that they could be applied around children, pets and allergy sufferers.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Prolong the life and performance of your floor by hiring one of our experienced and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians. Our experts at Anyclean will help you protect your investment with efficient and thorough carpet cleaning service carried out according to the standards of the NCCA. For over 15 years, our cleaners have been satisfying the needs of our customers in Poplar E14 and if you would like to establish a long term relationship with our company and benefit from our great deals, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for all our customers and for this reason our carpet cleaning Poplar E14 comes with a 100% guarantee. Our experience and expertise guarantees we will give your home a new feel and freshness throughout, but if for some reason we have not met your needs, we will come back free of charge for a repeat clean.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Bromley by Bow
- Canning Town
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- Mile End
- Mile End
- North Woolwich
- Old Ford
- Surrey Quays
- Three Mills
Did you know that in Docklands E14 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Docklands
End of Tenancy Cleaning Docklands
Window Cleaning Docklands
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Docklands
Did you know that...
- Bartlett Park. Located on upper North Street, it is a small open space in Poplar E14, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The park is set to the south of the Limehouse Cut waterway, with the Lansbury Estate being to the south and east of the green space. In the middle of the park are the remains of a Grade II listed church, St Saviour’s Church which was almost fully destroyed by fire in 2007. Bartlett Park is named in honour of Prebendery Phillip Bartlett who died in 1958. He was vicar of the church for nearly 40 years. Facilities on the site of Bartlett Park include a well equipped adventure playground for youngsters aged 5 and above, as well as a grass football pitch.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay. Located at 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, this hotel is just a short stroll from Poplar E14. It towers above buzzing Canary Wharf, with its many riverside restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel has 47 modern and luxury serviced apartments, all of which are equipped with a multi-media entertainment centre with TV, CD and DVD player, and kitchen. The hotel boasts its own Curve Restaurant, which allows visitors of the pubic area to enjoy the luxury of this high-class accommodation without having to stay overnight. As a matter of fact, the Curve Restaurant is one of the most popular dining venues in the area of Poplar E14. Providing fascinating views over the River Thames, the restaurant perfectly compliments the fresh produced sourced from the nearby Billingsgate fish market.
Notable past and present residents of Poplar include:
- Pirate John Mucknell (born 1608), who was knighted and appointed as a Vice Admiral by the future King Charles II, has lived in Poplar after he married.
- Politician Will Crooks (1852-1921), who was also a noted trade unionist and member of the Fabian Society, was born in Poplar. The Will Crooks estate located on Poplar High Street is named after Crooks.
- Writer and journalist H. M. Tomlinson (1873-1958), who is best known for his anti-war and travel writing, novels and short stories.
- Engineer Tommy Flowers (1905-1998), who designed Colossus, which is the world’s first programmable electronic computer, was born in Poplar E14.
- British-American actress and singer in theatre Angela Lansbury (born 1925), whose career has spanned seven decades, was born in Poplar.
- Former professional footballer and current football manager Harry Redknapp, who was born in Poplar, in 1947. Redknapp is current manager of Queens Park Rangers, and has formally coached Bournemouth, West Ham United, Southampton, Portsmouth and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Nurse and musician Jennifer Worth (1935-2011), who wrote a best-selling trilogy of memories, ‘Call the Midlife’.