Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Fulham SW6
Helping SW6 Customers Solve Their Carpet Problems Since 1998
Our NCCA-certified carpet washing specialists are the best you can book in Fulham
How Much Do You Pay?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean
- 20+ years of experience as a leader in the industry
- A team of NCCA-certified and highly skilled technicians
- Competitive prices and special deals for regular customers
- Completely transparent pricing policy
- Bookings available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Working with the best brands of carpet cleaning equipment in the UK
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Fulham - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Heavy traffic and the daily wear and tear inevitably ruin the condition of your office carpets - protect them and prolong their lifespan with our top-notch upkeep service!
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in SW6!
Make sure your bedroom is free from dust mites and nasty allergens - Anyclean's steam washing will remove the health hazards from your home in minutes!
Our Latest Carpet Washing Jobs In Fulham
- Emergency anti-mould treatment and stain removal at Radipole Rd, SW6 5DN.
- Monthly restaurant carpet cleaning at Fulham Rd, SW6 5HE.
- Regular house carpet treatment at Elthiron Rd, SW6 4BN.
- One-off deep-clean for office carpets at Harbledown Rd, SW6 5PQ.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Our technicians employ a high-quality water repellent that protects your carpet longer and prevent dust smothering, making any subsequent cleaning quicker and easier.
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Barnes Carpet Cleaning
- Battersea Carpet Cleaning
- Castelnau Carpet Cleaning
- Clapham Junction Carpet Cleaning
- Earls Court Carpet Cleaning
- Earlsfield Carpet Cleaning
- Hammersmith Carpet Cleaning
- Holland Park Carpet Cleaning
- Kensington Olympia Carpet Cleaning
- Kingston Vale Carpet Cleaning
- Putney Carpet Cleaning
- Ravenscourt Park Carpet Cleaning
- Roehampton Carpet Cleaning
- Southfields Carpet Cleaning
- Wandsworth Carpet Cleaning
- West Brompton Carpet Cleaning
- West Kensington Carpet Cleaning
- Worlds End Carpet Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
"Anyclean saved me £300! That's right, you read that correctly. If it hadn't been for your emergency carpet cleaning help, I would have lost my tenancy deposit. I have been a huge fan of yours ever since!'
Patrick D, Sherbrook Rd, Fulham, SW6 7HU
Did You Know That...?
- Fulham is an area in South West London between Putney and Chelsea. Fulham Palace situated nearby is the former official home of the Bishop of London. It is also a home to two football clubs Chelsea and Fulham. The area has many green spaces and is a desirable place to live. It is served by District Line on the London Underground and the nearest areas are Chelsea, Hammersmith, Kensington and Putney.
- Fulham Palace was one of several bishop’s palaces within easy reach of London. During the 16th century there were 177 homes for 21 bishops on the site, while now are 43 homes for 42 bishops. Today this truly beautiful, 15th century building has a small museum, a Tudor courtyard, a well run restaurant and a busy art gallery. Fulham Palace is also suited for weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Close to the area of Fulham W6 is the Ravenscourt Park. It is a beautiful green space with a nice selection of tennis courts, basketball court, bowling green area, lake and a welcoming and kid-friendly cafe. Beyond the cafй there is an amasing walled rose garden that used to be the kitchen garden of Ravenscourt House. There has been a park on the site since medieval times, but it was in 1888 when the 32 acre Ravenscourt Park was opened to the public.
- Fulham gives home to three football clubs: Fulham FC, Queen’s Park Rangers FC, and Chelsea FC.
- Fulham FC was formed in 1879 when a school teacher and churchwarden formed a team for local boys at Fulham St Andrew’s Church. Although at first cricket was the priority sport at the team, seven years after its foundation the team won their first silverware, the West London Amateur Cup. It was in 1896 when the club finally took residence in their current home – Craven Cottage, located in Stevenage Rd, Fulham SW6. Fulham FC plays in England’s Premier League.
- Queens Park FC was originally formed in 1882 by the old boys of Droop Street Board School. As the boys were members of the St. Jude’s Institute, the club was named St Jude’s and they used the site as the club’s first headquarters. The club’s present name, Queen’s Park Rangers was obtained in 1886 when the club merged with another team, called Christ Church Rangers. Thee club currently play in premiership and are based in Loftus Rd Stadium, South Africa Road.
- Despite the name, Chelsea FC are located in Fulham too. Formed in 1905, it is one of UK’s best supported teams. Chelsea FC are based in Stamford Bridge, Fulham, and the play in Premier League.