Carpet Cleaning South Lambeth SW8
Specialised Carpet Cleaning in South Lambeth
We are a team of experts cleaning carpets in South Lambeth SW8 since 1998 when our business was established. With the years of experience, we have learned advanced techniques and have mastered to perfections our skills in order to provide the high standard of service we currently do.
Immediate & Marvelous Results
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean gives a fresh and bright look of your carpet and increase the carpet life by using a hot water extraction method which successfully removes bacteria and dirt. What we try to achieve is to make sure your carpets are healthy and you are delighted by our service in South Lambeth SW8.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in South Lambeth
Our prices are among the most competitive ones available in the whole of London and you will convince yourself in that when you check our price list below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Thorough Cleaning Service
Extend the life of your carpet and create a healthy environment for your family by booking our specialised carpet cleaning South Lambeth SW8 service. Our expert cleaning service effectively removes bacteria, dirt and dust, leaving your carpet smell fresh and look attractive.
Equipment & Products
Providing a provessional carpet cleaning service in South Lambeth SW8 is impossible without a heavy duty carpet cleaning equipment, designed for commercial use. We don't use any domestic or rental carpet cleaning machines, but instead we have invested in modern and powerful equipment offering protection for your carpets.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
A professionally trained and fully equipped technician will come to your property on the most convenient day for you. We provide service seven days a week including on Bank Holidays. Our technicians have attended training courses and have successfully passed exams in order to qualify to provide carpet cleaning for our customers in South Lambeth SW8.
As we are committed to clean your carpet, we guarantee perfect results at all costs as satisfying the requirements of our customers is our main goal. If there is anything wrong with the cleaning, leave that to us - we will sort it out by sending one of our technicians South Lambeth SW8 free of charge.
Carpet cleaning South Lambeth and the neighbouring areas:
- Battersea Carpet Cleaners
- Bermondsey Carpet Cleaners SE1
- Clapham Carpet Cleaners SW4
- Kennington Carpet Cleaners
- Knightsbridge Carpet Cleaners
- Lambeth Carpet Cleaners
- Pimlico Carpet Cleaners
- Sloane Square Carpet Cleaners
- Southwark Carpet Cleaners
- Stockwell Carpet Cleaners SW9
- Vauxhall Carpet Cleaners SW1
- Victoria Carpet Cleaners SW1
- Westminster Carpet Cleaners SW1
Did you know that in South Lambeth SW8 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning South Lambeth
End of Tenancy Cleaning South Lambeth
Window Cleaning South Lambeth
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services South Lambeth
- South Lambeth Market takes place every second Saturday of the month at the Cavendish Arms pub at 128 Hartington Road SW8. It is very popular place foodies, fashion and craft lovers. Stalls on the market offer gifts, fashions, crafts, jewellery and vintage homeware, as well as fresh produce, baked goods and hot lunch time delights. The pub itself has a fully stocked bar serving cocktails in tea pots, quality wines, real ale, lagers, ciders and an extended list of spirits. Lounge in the pub and relax on one of Chesterfield sofas whilst devouring a portion of their amasingly delicious and incredibly unhealthy Disco Fries. There is also a covered heating smoking area on the site of the pub with benches, picnic tables and astro-turf covered bar stools.
- Comfort Inn Vauxhall Hotel at 87 South Lambeth Road SW8 is a nice budget hotel that has been recently redeveloped in a contemporary style. Situated south of the river Thames, the hotel is conveniently positioned so that guests are within easy access to the centre of the City. Offering its guests with comfortable, quality and yet affordable accommodation and located near landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, The Oval cricket ground and Lambeth Palace, the Comfort Inn Vauxhall Hotel provides the perfect budget stay if you are planning on doing some sightseeing. It has 115 well equipped guestrooms and offers four different types of accommodation to fit all needs and budgets.
- Hot Stuff is a nice Indian/South Asian restaurant situated within four minutes walk from South Lambeth Road. Although the first impression of the place may suggest it is simply a cheap Indian takeaway with a little bit of budget chairs and tables, take a closer look you will be happily surprised. There are quirky, amusing touches to the décor and the specials board lists includes decidedly unconventional dishes. The menu at the Hot Stuff might have very little to offer, but all they cook is delicious, especially if you like spicy food.