Carpet Cleaning Norbury SW16
Anclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Norbury SW16
We are a small cleaning company operating in Norbury SW16 and the neighbouring areas. We guarantee the highest level of service each time and a better living environment for your family. Our team of cleaners are fully insured and service all London areas seven days a week. You will recognise our experts travelling down the road by our sighnwritten vans and loaded with the most powerful equipment.
Protect Your Family From Allergies
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Treating different carpet textures
- Hot water extraction
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
- Trained and vetted cleaners
Carpet Cleaning Price List
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Cut Costs by Cleaning Instead of Replacing Your Carpets
The frequent cleaning of your carpets with ordinary vacuum cleaner doesn't mean that it's 100% clean all the time. There are a lot of bacteria and germs which are not visible to the naked eye. We have the solution to neutralise them as the are the reasons for asthma and allergies. The thing that makes us different from the other carpet cleaning Norbury SW16 providers is that we don't use harmful chemicals and detergents.
Certified Cleaning Technicians
We have some of the best carpet cleaners in Norbury SW16 and the evidence of that are so many satisfied customers. If you want to be one of them just call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote. You can rely on them because they are trained appropriately according to The National Carpet Cleaners Association's standarts. They will also do their best to meet your expectations.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
You can easily recognise our company vans loaded with the latest carpet cleaning machines. As a fast developing indsutry, carpet cleaning requires continuous improvement of equipment. We know that all our customers must receive thorough servicing and that's why we follow the latest trends in the cleaning indsutry.
In case you are not entirely satisfied with our carpet cleaning services we will come back and reclean the areas of your carpet which you are not pleased with free of charge. We will assure you that you haven't wasted your money and your carpets will be cleaned properly.
Carpet cleaning Norbury and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham
- Beddington Corner
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Crystal Palace
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham
- Thornton Heath
- Thornton Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting
- Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- West Norwood
Did you know that in Norbury SW16 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Norbury
Places of Interest in Norbury...
- Norbury Park. It is a large open space that is located around Green Lane, in the centre of the south London suburb of Norbury SW16. For many years this site has been used by locals, residents of the neigbouring suburbs, as well as the many tourist visitors as a place of rest and relaxation. Tucked away from the busy shopping streets and bustling city roads, the park is renowned for playing sports, walking, jogging and relaxing in tranquil surroundings. Whether you are looking for a quiet and beautiful open space, in which to spend time playing with your children, or you just want to breathе fresh air while watching the world go by, the Norbury Park is the right choice for you.
- St. Oswald’s Church. Located, as the name itself suggest, in St Oswald’s Road, it is the principal place for worship in the area of Norbury SW16. It is a simple but very interesting church facility that consists of nave, aisles, chancel with apse, and a north transept. The transept includes the church’s organ at first floor level, as well as the choir vestry, which is set to the north of the apes. Opened several times throughout the week, St Oswald’s is home to a large and loyal congregation of committed Christians who meet for prayer and worship. The church is well attended and many of its members like to take a leading role in the community affairs of the day.
- Norbury Park Lawn Tennis Club. Located at 55 Ederline Avenue, Norbury SW16, it is a friendly place where local residents and people from the neighbouring suburbs play tennis, get fit and have fun. The club is open for player of all ages and standards, which includes complete newbies. Coaching is available on the site, both individually and in group sessions. Saturday afternoons and Wednesday evenings are most popular on the site, invigorated by summer BBQs and their licensed clubhouse bar. The clubhouse is available for private booking and is regularly hired at weekends for social events and family function, such as birthdays, wedding banquets and anniversaries. Norbury Park Lawn Tennis Club was recently awarded the Clubmark accreditation by Surrey Lawn Tennis Association at the club’s Open Day on Sunday 28th April 2013.