Thorough Carpet Cleaning West Brompton SW10
Reliable Carpet Cleaning Provider West Brompton
We are an independent carpet cleaning company servicing West Brompton SW10 and the neighbouring areas. We operate since 1998 and we have all the necessary experience to treat the various types of carpets professionally. As a member of the NCCA, we conduct to their code of practice.
Zero Residue Cleaning
We at Anyclean offer a dedicated service to meet all your carpet cleaning needs. From removing a small stain on your floor to cleaning thoroughly the dirt and extracting the bacteria from your carpet, we will make sure the service is provided efficiently and perfectly.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Contrary to the believes, the cheap service is not a low quality one and we pride ourselves in charging affordable prices and offering a high quality service at the same time. Please check our carpet cleaning prices or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain an exact quotation.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Service To Meet Your Needs
Within our service, we are glad to hear your needs and try everything possible to match them completely. We also try to fit into our customers' budget and schedule and provide a service with minimal disruption to their every day committments.
Carpet Cleaning Equipment & Products
The equipment which we use to clean carpets professionally can not be hired as they require a specialised training for the cleaner to operate it. We have made a significant investment by getting one of the most expensive carpet cleaning machines available on the market which in combination with the products we use achieve excellent results.
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaners
All our carpet cleaning technicians in West Brompton are fully trained, vetted and experienced. They come uniformed and fully equipped for each carpet cleaning service and they are available seven days a week. If you would like to have your carpets cleaned at a short notice, we can send you one of our technicians who will deal with your carpet professionally.
By booking a carpet cleaning West Brompton service with us, we guarantee your carpet will be in safe hands. We will treat it carefully by choosing the most suitable chemicals and method and we guarantee excellent results. If for some reason though you are not pleased with the service, we will come back free of charge to resolve the issue.
Carpet cleaning West Brompton and the neighbourhood:
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Battersea
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Chelsea
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Clapham Junction
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Earls Court
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Fulham
- Carpet Cleaning London
- Steam Carpet Cleaning Parsons Green
- Steam Carpet Cleaning South Kensington
Did you know that in West Brompton SW10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Interesting Places Around West Brompton...
- Founded in 1980, the Finborough Theatre near West Brompton punches well above its weight, presenting award-winning plays and works in a lovely small theatre based above a pub. With only 50 seats it creates the ideal intimate atmosphere for its productions which concentrate on developing new writing, rediscovering works and presenting the finest old and new in an eclectic programme. The Finborough Theatre has earned the Dan Crawford Pub Theatre Award twice, in 2005 and 2007, as well as the more recent Empty Space Peter Brook Award in 2010.
- Brompton Cemetery is the most notable place of interest in West Brompton. Founded in the mid 19th century it was established as one of the “Magnificent Seven” series of cemeteries. Brompton Cemetery, designed by Benjamin Baud, is spread over 39 acre site which includes a rather grand domed chapel built in the style of the basilica of St. Peter in Rome. Nearby the chapel, which is located at the southern end of the cemetery, are two warm coloured colonnades constructed from Bath stone, flanking the centre path. There are also family mausolea, winged sculptures and stone urns which all make fitting epitaphs as well as a nice focus for a quiet contemplation.
- Sara Hotel is just a stone throw away from the West Brompton Tube Station and about 300 metres from Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre. The hotel offers its guests with free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast and all of its bedrooms are cosy and included with a private shower room, a hairdryer and a TV. Situated just a 10 minute walk from the famous Cromwell Road, the hotel is about this far from the lively Kensington High Street. The amenities at the Sara Hotel include non-smoking rooms, family rooms, elevator, heating, luggage storage, fax and copy facilities, and a 24-hour front desc.