Steam Carpet Cleaning Streatham SW16 from Anyclean
NCCA-certified SW16 Carpet Treatment Specialists
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Home carpet care - regular and one-off
- Commercial carpet shampoo and hot water extraction
- Office carpet maintenance
- Mattress steam washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
Our Carpet Treatment Methods - Overview
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, micro particles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concentrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox. Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and micro particles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
How To Clean Carpets For Best Results
This is how Anyclean puts a smile on a customer's face 10 out of 10:
- We respect your soft furnishings and carpeted floors. All our service techs bring plenty of overshoes to put on while sanitising your carpet.
- We deploy powerful suction to enable vacuuming the dislodged grit and dirt from the carpet fibres.
- We treat the dirt and grime with high Ph alkaline detergent usually manufactured by market leaders such as Prochem or Chemspec.
- An important part of the process is thorough mechanical agitation with a grooming brush. The pre-spray needs to be worked into the fibres so any general dirt is loosened and ready for removal.
- Pre-spray dwell time needs to be allowed in precise proportions in order to ensure effective preparation of the carpet.
- Using or portable extractors or powerful truck mounts we deploy what is also called "hot water extraction" or "steam cleaning". By that time those dust mites don't stand a chance.
- Anyclean carpet cleaners always rinse out the applied alkaline pre-spray with acidic detergent so your carpeting is always left in neutral Ph thus eliminating the re-soiling of high traffic areas in your home.
- Depending on access to outdoor ventilation our Streatham carpet technicians deploy 1 or 2 air movers (also known as turbo driers - large fans producing strong air movement) to speed up drying time and to avoid mould growth.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend applying Scotchgard (or any other stain protective treatment) in order to prolong the life of your carpet and to prevent permanent discolouration due to spillages. Very effective and highly recommended by Anyclean.
- We finish off the deep clean by applying awesome carpet deodoriser that brings out the best colours of your carpet and leaves a lovely fresh smell throughout your home.
By the time we have completed the above steps, your carpet is nice and clean and your indoor air quality improved significantly.
The Local Carpet Shampoo Leaders
Serviced Areas in South West London
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Streatham
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"What a brilliant effort from a team of excellent professionals! Carpet cleaning has always been a frustration for me, but now I know who to call for the monthly steam washing!"
Culverhouse Gardens, Streatham Wells, SW16 2QA
Did You Know That...?
- Leigham Court Conservation Area. Streatham is an inner city suburb so it carries many of the social issues that go with this status. The Leigham Court Conservation Area refers to the Leigham Court Housing Estate, which was made a conservation area by Lambeth Council. The estate was built during the late Victorian era as a new housing project for ordinary people who lived in the southwest London suburb. Due to a great sense of community feel has always existed on the site of this architecturally attractive residential area, the buildings, which form the Leigham Court Housing Estate, were declared preservation area. This was to preserve the facilities and the authentic way of life that has for many years characterised this southwest London area.
- Hillside Gardens. It is a good sized public park set within the residential areas of SW16, in the borough of Lambeth. Located, as the name suggests, in Hillside, in the southwest London suburb, the site is perfectly maintained by the local authority. Hillside Gardens s famous with young, adults and old alike, who wish to escape the nosy roads and crowded streets of the city. The site offers the ideal place for rest and relaxation in pastoral surrounding.
Notable past and present local residents
- Labour Party politician Ken Livingstone (born 1945), who was the former head of the Greater London Council from 1981 until 1986 when the Council was abolished. Livingstone is the first elected Mayor of London from the establishment of the office in 2000 and a great lover of Axminster and Wilton carpets.
- Composer and poet Arnold Bax (1883-1953), who spent his childhood in Pendennis Road, SW16. Today there is an English Heritage blue plaque marking his home. As you have rightly guessed, his house was covered in beautiful natural fibres and hand knotted rugs.
- British-born Belgium inventor Georges Montefiore-Levi (1832-1906), who was an active philanthropist, was born in Streatham. His passion for clean carpets and cleanliness as a whole was very well documented.
- Saxophonist, composer and bandleader Ken Mackintosh (1919-2005), who has lived for many years at the Number 26 South Side, Streatham Common.
- Drum and bass DJ Grooverider is a local man who was born in 1967. Not a great carpet cleaner himself, the turntable genius regularly employs the services of local Streatham carpet cleaners.
- Musician Mark King (born 1958), who is best known as the lead singer and bassist for the pop-rock and jazz-funk band, Level 42.