Steam Carpet Cleaning Streatham SW16 from Anyclean
NCCA-certified SW16 Carpet Treatment Specialists
Anyclean provides affordable carpet care for domestic and commercial customers in Streatham
How Much Does It Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Flexible appointments
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money back Guarantee
Domestic Carpet Care
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Streatham and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Anyclean's affordable upkeep packages are aimed at restaurant or store owners and business managers who strive the find the balance between quality and cost of service.
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top technicians are qualified to treat all types of rugs - both natural-fibre and synthetic. No transport or moving fees required - we clean them on the spot!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Your upholstered furniture and curtains require regular attention too! Provide it by booking the most reliable steam washing specialists in SW16 with Anyclean!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Streatham
- One-off domestic steam washing and stain removal at Woodbourne Avenue, Streatham SW16 1UU.
- Dry carpet cleaning for house carpets at Pinfold Rd, Streatham SW16 2SN.
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal at Shruberry Rd, Streatham SW16 2AT.
- Ottoman and Persian rugs cleaning at Becmead Avenue, Streatham SW16 1UJ.
Our Carpet Treatment Methods - Overview
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
The Local Carpet Shampoo Leaders
You can book an appointment with one of our top-tier South West London carpet cleaners in the neughbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Carpet Cleaning Crystal Palace
- Carpet Cleaning Mitcham
- Carpet Cleaning Norbury
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham Park
- Carpet Cleaning Thornton Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting
- Carpet Cleaning Upper Norwood
- Carpet Cleaning West Norwood
How To Clean Carpets For Best Results
This is how Anyclean puts a smile on a customer's face 10 out of 10:
- We respect your soft furnishings and carpeted floors. All our service techs bring plenty of overshoes to put on while sanitising your carpet.
- We deploy powerful suction to enable vacuuming the dislodged grit and dirt from the carpet fibres.
- We treat the dirt and grime with high Ph alkaline detergent usually manufactured by market leaders such as Prochem or Chemspec
- An important part of the process is thorough mechanical agitation with a grooming brush. The pre-spray needs to be worked into the fibres so any general dirt is loosened and ready for removal.
- Prespray dwell time needs to be allowed in precise proportions in order to ensure effective preparation of the carpet.
- Using or portable extractors or powerful truckmounts we deploy what is also called "hot water extraction" or "steam cleaning". By that time those dust mites don't stand a chance.
- Anyclean carpet cleaners always rinse out the applied alkaline pre-spray with acidic detergent so your carpeting is always left in neutral Ph thus eliminating the resoiling of high traffic areas in your home.
- Depending on access to outdoor ventilation our Streatham carpet technicians deploy 1 or 2 air movers (also known as turbo driers - large fans producing strong air movement) to speed up drying time and to avoid mould growth.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend applying Scotchgard (or any other stain protective treatment) in order to prolong the life of your carpet and to prevent permanent discolouration due to spillages. Very effective and highly recommended by Anyclean.
- We finish off the deep clean by applying awesome carpet deodoriser that brings out the best colours of your carpet and leaves a lovely fresh smell throughout your home.
By the time we have completed the above steps, your carpet is nice and clean and your indoor air quality improved significantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox. Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
"What a brilliant effort from a team of excellent professionals! Carpet cleaning has always been a frustration for me, but now I know who to call for the monthly steam washing!"
S. Garreth, Culverhouse Gardens, Streatham Wells, SW16 2QA
Did You Know That...?
- Leigham Court Conservation Area. Streatham is an inner city suburb so it carries many of the social issues that go with this status. The Leigham Court Conservation Area refers to the Leigham Court Housing Estate, which was made a conservation area by Lambeth Council. The estate was built during the late Victorian era as a new housing project for ordinary people who lived in the southwest London suburb. Due to a great sense of community feel has always existed on the site of this architecturally attractive residential area, the buildings, which form the Leigham Court Housing Estate, were declared preservation area. This was to preserve the facilities and the authentic way of life that has for many years characterised this southwest London area.
- Hillside Gardens. It is a good sized public park set within the residential areas of SW16, in the borough of Lambeth. Located, as the name suggests, in Hillside, in the southwest London suburb, the site is perfectly maintained by the local authority. Hillside Gardens s famous with young, adults and old alike, who wish to escape the nosy roads and crowded streets of the city. The site offers the ideal place for rest and relaxation in pastoral surrounding.
Notable past and present local residents
- Labour Party politician Ken Livingstone (born 1945), who was the former head of the Greater London Council from 1981 until 1986 when the Council was abolished. Livingstone is the first elected Mayor of London from the establishment of the office in 2000 and a great lover of Axminster and Wilton carpets.
- Composer and poet Arnold Bax (1883-1953), who spent his childhood in Pendennis Road, SW16. Today there is an English Heritage blue plaque marking his home. As you have rightly guessed, his house was covered in beautiful natural fibres and hand knotted rugs.
- British-born Belgium inventor Georges Montefiore-Levi (1832-1906), who was an active philanthropist, was born in Streatham. His passion for clean carpets and cleanliness as a whole was very well documented.
- Saxophonist, composer and bandleader Ken Mackintosh (1919-2005), who has lived for many years at the Number 26 South Side, Streatham Common.
- Drum and bass DJ Grooverider is a local man who was born in 1967. Not a great carpet cleaner himself, the turntable genius regularly employs the services of local Streatham carpet cleaners.
- Musician Mark King (born 1958), who is best known as the lead singer and bassist for the pop-rock and jazz-funk band, Level 42.