Carpet Cleaning Euston NW1
Specialist Carpet Cleaning Company in Euston
Every carpet is a great addition to any home or office interior, but within time it gets dirty and start to look dull. Light colour carpets enhance the exquisiteness of the room design, but the marks and filth are more visible on them which takes their luster. At Anyclean we offer a great solution for your carpet cleaning needs. We have been on the market since 1998 and we are experts in the field. We have already proved our techniques work best on residential and commercial carpets in Euston NW1, regardless of the material they are made of.
Invisible Bacteria Removal
- Educated and trained carpet cleaners
- Treatment with special detergents
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Fast drying after cleaning
- Pet odour neutralisation
- 100 % satisfaction guaranteed
Keep your carpets looking new for years with our affordable and efficient service in Euston NW1. To get a free quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our room charges below:
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Any Type of Carpet Treated
If your carpets have dulled from the accumulated dirt, you don't need to replace them. Our service is specifically designed to clean any type of carpet in depth with the use of a professional equipment. Our customers in Euston NW1 have found our service capable to deal with any kind of stain and filth and they continue to call us when they are in need of a carpet steam cleaning.
Efficien Cleaning Equipment
We use environmentally friendly, non-toxic and efficient cleaning equipment and products which beautify your carpets. The equipment is so powerful that it breaks through the filth and cleans the carpet fibers right to their base where invisible bacteria and soil get trapped. Our specialised formula leaves you with a fresh and clean carpet for long.
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaning Euston NW1 operatives are trained, experienced and vetted and they are able to revitalise and renew the look of your carpet right away. You can fully trust our technicians as they are experts in the art of carpet cleaning and they will choose the corret treatment for your carpet in order to bring the fresh look and feel back. We guarantee your carpets are in safe hands when you hire a carpet cleaner from Anyclean.
Our customers are valuable for us so we guarantee that we will work very hard to accomplish the task in the best possible way. If we fail to clean your carpets up to the standard you expected, just give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and we will be back to re-clean your carpet free of charge. Our promise to our customers in Euston NW1 is that we will not leave until we are sure you are fully satisfied with the results.
Carpet cleaning Euston and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Chalk Farm
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Holloway
- Carpet Cleaning Islington
- Kentish Town
- Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning Tufnell Park
Did you know that in Euston NW1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Euston
Interesting Information About Euston...
- Situated back from the main Euston Station building, the Euston Tap pub, is housed in an impressive Grade II listed Portland stone lodge, one of the station’s original lodges. It is a small and cosy venue that has an incredible selection of 19 rare and reputable craft beers. This includes Palo Santo Marron from the Dogrish Head Brewery on the American East Coast, Matuska Raptor IPA from the Czech Republic, and Anchor Humming Ale from San Francisco.
- Wellcome Collection, located at 183 Euston Road, is a major cultural venue that costs Ј30 million. Combining three galleries- “Medicine Man”, “Medicine New”, and Special Exhibitions”, the Wellcome Collection has also a library, a cafй and a bookshop. Some of the 1,300 objects displayed in the Collection include works by Leonardo da Vinci, Martin Parr, and Andy Warhol.
- The main church in the area of Euston NW1 is the St Pancras Church, located in Euston Road, Bloomsbury NW1. Completed in 1822, it was London’s most expensive church to be built after St Paul’s was reconstructed after the Great Fire of London. Much of the church’s exterior owes to the Temple of Erectheum on the Acropolis on Athens, especially the church’s west portico, designed with 6 towering lonic columns and octagonal tower. For more than 2 centuries St Pancras Church has gathered people to worship God, to learn more about the Christian faith, and to serve the local community.
- Euston Square Hotel, at 152-156 North Gower Street, London NW1, has a fantastic central location. The hotel is conveniently located close to University College London, Oxford Street, British Museum, West End Theatres, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and Regents Park. Euston Square is 3-star contemporary boutique hotel that was entirely modernised in 2008 and 2009. It offers its guests with 75 welcoming bedrooms. All rooms are aircoditioned and featured with a private, modern bathroom, and free wireless Internet access.