Top-level Carpet Cleaning Canning Town E16
First-class Carpet Treatment For E16 Homes And Offices
If your Canning Town carpet needs one-off washing or regular care, call us on 020 7099 6964
What Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off, regular, and post-vacancy washing
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises - cafes, stores, restaurants, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Professional Carpet Shampoo Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean?
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Flexible appointments
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We work with the best brands of professional equipment, available in the UK - Host, Prochem, Karcher, RotoVac
- Multiple payment options
Home Carpet Care
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in Canning Town!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and beauty of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in East London - guaranteed!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
If you are worried that your mattress might be infested with dust mites, book Anyclean's powerful steam washing, and we will solve the problem within minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in Canning Town!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Canning Town
- Regular home carpet maintenance at Barking Rd, Canning Town, London E16 4HH.
- One-off seasonal carpet deep clean at Maud Rd, Canning Town, London E16 1YT.
- Commercial heavy-duty hot water extraction at Star Ln, Canning Town, London E16 4PZ.
- Mattress anti-dust mite treatment at Hermit Rd, Canning Town, London E16 4HP.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in E16!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
Local Leaders In Carpet Washing
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaners Beckton
- Carpet Cleaners Bow
- Carpet Cleaners Bromley by Bow
- Carpet Cleaners Charlton
- Carpet Cleaners Greenwich
- Carpet Cleaners Maze Hill
- Carpet Cleaners North Woolwich
- Carpet Cleaners Plaistow
- Carpet Cleaners Plumstead
- Carpet Cleaners Poplar
- Carpet Cleaners Silvertown
- Carpet Cleaners Stratford
- Carpet Cleaners Thamesmead
- Carpet Cleaners West Ham
- Carpet Cleaners Woolwich
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"I have been using Anyclean’s service for over three years and I can say their carpet cleaning is second to none. They have always given me the best rates and their cleaners always do perfect job on our carpet. We have recommended Anyclean to all our friends and neighbours in Canning Town." - Ms. Mia B., Cliff Walk, Canning Town, London E16 4HN
"It was a pleasure having Anyclean - from the initial phone call to the cleaning service itself. Your customer operative was very informative and the price quoted was very accurate. There were no hidden fees and your cleaner did a fantastic job on my carpet. Now it is perfectly clean and smells fresh. Thank you, I will always be your client!" - Ms. Samantha S., Ordnance Rd, Canning Town, London E16 4PJ
"Excellent job as usual. Thank you so much Anyclean for the fabulous cleaning your operatives delivered to the floor and the furniture at our office in Canning Town. I will recommend your services as you are the best!" - Ms. Tanya T., Malmesbury Terrace Canning Town, London E16 4PL
Did You Know That...?
Canning Town is a suburb in East London considered as an area with a lot of residents still suffer poor health, poverty and low education. Jubilee Line on London Underground and Docklands Light Railway serve the area.
Now one of the most deprived residential areas in the UK, Canning Town was once just a marshy locality of farmland to the east of the River Lea. During the Victorian era thousands of people moved into the area. Therefore hundreds of houses and flats were needed for them, and within the next few years Canning Town E16 had become a bustling and heavily populated industrial town. Industries that took place within the area included various types of chemical factories that produced caustic soda, varnish, soap and tallow. Another major industry that used to employ hundreds of workers was sugar refining. The main reason for Canning Town to become an important industrial centre was its convenient transport links provided by the railway and the docks.