Carpet Cleaning Fleet Street EC4
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Fleet Street
Here at Anyclean, we have been cleaning carpets in Fleet Street EC4 for over thirteen years and we have experience in dealing with various stains and dirt. We are confident using various cleaning techniques and equipment in order to achieve the desired results.
Dust & Dirt Extraction
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
You should be aware that your carpets act like filter for your home and it absorbs dust, dust mites and other bacteria which are often the main reason for asthma and allergies. We offer a complete solution for removing pollutants and reducing the risk of asthma.
To provide you with the quality of service you require and taking into account the time required to provide a professional service, our prices are fair. Please have a look at our price list and should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Residential & Commercial Cleaning Service
Our services are available for residential homes and commercial buildings in Fleet Street and we are able to deal with dirt on carpets in diffrent situations. Whether you need a single stain treated or a complete care for your carpet, you can be sure that Anyclean is the right company for you.
Chemicals & Equipment
We use modern equipment which leaves your carpets slightly damp at the end and you will be able to use the carpet only few hours after the cleaning. It effectively removes soil, bacteria and stains which make your carpet look and feel filthy. After the treatment you will feel the freshness and you will be pleased with the way your carpet looks.
Reliable Carpet Cleaning Staff
Fully trained, vetted and insured, our carpet cleaning Fleet Street technicians were recognised by the NCCA. After regular attendance of training courses and successful pass of the examinations, they were issued with certificated which are a proof of their qualifications and skills.
We guarantee that most of the stains will be gone after the treatment and in addition to that, all the work will be carried out in accordance with the standards set by the NCCA. We will also come back free of charge if any stains re-appear or there is something wrong with the cleaning.
Carpet cleaning Fleet Street and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldgate
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fenchurch Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Russell Square
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Fleet Street EC4 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Fleet Street
Window Cleaning Fleet Street
End of Tenancy Cleaning Fleet Street
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Fleet Street
Places of Interest in Fleet Street...
- The magnificent Temple Church is one of the landmarks in the area of Fleet Street. Situated within the inner Temple of the Inns of Court, the church was built in 1185 as the spiritual and actual home of the Knights Templar. Originally part of a large monastic compound that included residence, military training facilities, and recreational grounds, the Temple Church is most noted for its rare circular nave, widely known as “the Round”. The cancel, which is the heart of the modern church, was constructed around 1240 at the behest of Henry III, who has buried his son and has originally intended to be laid to rest on the site of the chancel himself. Today the Temple Church is still a vibrant Anglican Church, providing locals and visitors with Sunday services. This beautiful church has also a fantastic choir and its magnificent acousits attracts famous musicians from far and wide.
- Near Fleet Street is the St Paul’s Cathedral – the official spiritual home of Britain. Designed and built by the celebrated court architect, Sir Christopher Wren, after the Great Fire of London in 1666, the cathedral miraculously survived the bombings in World War II when most of the surrounding buildings were destroyed. The cathedral has been host to the funerals of many prominent personalities such as Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and Sir Winston Churchill, as well as to the elaborate fairy-tale wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
- The Apex Temple Court Hotel is an amasing brand new hotel, situated at 1-2 Serjeant’s Inn and just two minutes from Fleet Street EC4. Located right in the heart of the city and just off Fleet Street, it is a landmark building that has been turned into a beautiful four-star hotel. The Apex Hotel includes 184 luxurious decorated rooms, all completed with excellent business facilities. It also boasts a stylish restaurant and bar where modern cuisine and a wide selection of drinks are served, as well as a state-of-the-art gym. With its central location, and providing convenient access to major London landmarks and shopping areas, the Apex Temple Court Hotel is the perfect place for business travellers and leisure guests.