Carpet Cleaning Highams Park E4
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Highams Park
Anyclean offers competitive carpet cleaning service to residential and business customers in Highams Prk E4. With over 15 years of experience in professional carpet cleaning, you can be assured that you are receiving a reliable and trusted service whenever your carpets need attention. We use the latest methods of cleaning and pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide.
Healthy Indoor Environment
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Carpet Appearance
No matter if you have pets, children or your carpets require general cleaning, we are able to help with stains, smells and bacteria. Our service is designed to extract every imperfection from the carpet fibers, leaving a fresh and beautiful look to your carpet.
Industry's Top Cleaning Equipment
Our experienced carpet cleaners Highams Park E4 use up to date equipment and efficient cleaning products to tackle every imperfection on your carpet. By applying hot water extraction method, we extract the accumulated dirt and dust from your carpet and we return you to that brand new feeling when you first installed your carpet. We have entrusted the leading brands in the industry as Procem, Ashbys, Host and Rotovac as we would like to achieve perfect results each time.
Fully Insured & Certified Carpet Cleaners
We work only with insured, trustworthy and hard working carpet cleaners. Their professionalism has been recognised by the industry trade body - NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association). Their vast experience with flooring of all types have made them the preferred team of cleaners around Highams Park E4 which has grown the number of our satisfied customers significantly.
Our committment to safe and efficient carpet cleaning Highams Park E4 service provides the customers with the confidence of knowing that when we are at their home, we will remove the visible dirt and we will never leave invisible danger. Every imperfection on your carpet will be taken care of, but if for any reason we overlook something, we will return free of charge to fix it.
Carpet cleaning Highams Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Buckhurst Hill
- Enfield Highway
- Enfield Island Village
- Enfield Lock
- Enfield Wash
- High Beach
- Lower Edmonton
- Ponders End
- Upper Edmonton
- Upper Walthamstow
- Waltham Abbey
- Woodford Bridge
- Woodford Green
Did you know that in Highams Park E4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Highams Park
- Holiday Inn Express London Chingford Hotel at 5 Walthamstow Avenue is located about 15 minutes from Highams Park Railway Station. It is a three-star hotel that offers its guests affordable accommodation in a great location to explore London. The hotel has 102 modern and comfortable bedrooms that assure a pleasant night’s rest. All guestrooms are featured with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, large flat-screen TV, as well as en-suite with power shower. Other amenities at Holiday Inn Express London Chingford include free breakfast in every rate, free car parking, free Wi-Fi throughout the whole building, and convenient transport links to London. Staying at this low-cost Chingford hotel is an excellent choice whether if you are a business traveller or a leisure guests, no matter you travel alone or with your family.
- Petra. It is a nice Middle Eastern restaurant located just a stone throw always from Highams Park E4. Based at 50 Chingford Mount Road, the venue provides its customers with a fantastic customer services and delicious Mediterranean cuisine. Petra boasts an exceptionally wide and varied menu, inspired from the best of traditional Mediterranean regional and national dishes. There is practically no chance to fail to find lots of mouthwatering things on their menu, with so many options to choose from as well as a wide variety of vegetarian meals too. Petra offers the perfect venue whether for a business lunch, after work drinks with colleagues, or a dinner with your family.
Famous past and present residents, and other noted people associated with Highams Park E4 :
- Test cricketer Trevor Bailey (1923-2011), who was also cricket writer and broadcaster. Bailey was particularly noted for his skilful but unspectacular batting.
- Academic and pundit Graham Barnfield (born 1969), who is associated with the herd left Revolutionary Communist Party, moved to Highams Park in 2001, in the former house of actress Tara Moran.
- Actress Kathleen Tara Moran (born 1971), whose television debut was in ‘How We Used to Live’, a Yorkshire Television’s educational history series designed for schools.
- Art critic, novelist, painter and poet John Berger (born 1926), whose novel G. won the 1972 Booker Prize, lived in Highams Park during his childhood.
- Jazz composer, saxophonist and clarinetist John Dankworth (1927-2010), who was husband of jazz singer Dame Cleo Laine (born 1927), was born in Highams Park.
- Avant garde filmmaker John Smith (born 1952), who is noted for his use of humour, was born in Highams Park E4.