Carpet Cleaning Hither Green SE13
Our Carpet Cleaning Hither Green SE13 at a glance:
- Extra treatment of traffic areas
- Special deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating different carpet materials
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour removal and neutralisation
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaning Company
As a reputable carpet cleaning company in Hither Green SE13 we value our customers and we strive to provide them with the best carpet cleaning experience they can expect. We work successfully with both residential and commercial customers and we are proud on our success. We are available 7 days a week which suits everyone's needs and schedule. Booking with us is easy - just e-mail us or call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964.
We can offer you the most competitive prices in Hither Green SE13 for carpet cleaning. We aim to make every our customer happy and that's the reason why we made our price list available for everyone to look at.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
High Quality Cleaning Service
In the long years of servicing we have always been accurate and professional and we will continue providing excellent service in the future. You can trust us as a carpet cleaning company and let us clean your carpets to demonstrate our proficiency and make your carpets look marvelous. We can deal with any dirt and stains succsessfully and a proof of that are our thousends satisfied customers in Hither Green SE13.
Experienced Cleaning Technicians
We are proud to say that we have a number of the most experienced and qualified carpet technicians in Hither Green SE13. If you book with us you'll be sure that they will come on time and will do the job with a smile. We have trained them to deliver only high quality services to all our customers. They are NCCA certified which is a proof of professionalism and dedication to the carpet cleaning business.
Top Rated Equipment
Do you want your carpets to be treated with the latest technology in the cleaning industry? Then let us do the job and we guarantee that the results will be excellent. We invest as much as we can in equipment because we know that our customers deserve the best carpet cleaning.
If you are not quite happy from the service you have received we will compensate you with free of charge re-cleaning of the spots on your carpet which you can't accept as well cleaned. Keeping our customer's comfort is our main intention and we will continue to deliver excellent service in the future.
Carpet cleaning Hither Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Crofton Park
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Grove Park
- Hither Green SE6
- Honor Oak
- Horn Park
- Maze Hill
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Hither Green SE13 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hither Green
Domestic Cleaning Hither Green
Window Cleaning Hither Green
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hither Green
- St Swithun’s Church. Situated on Hither Green Lane, on the west side of the local railway station and within just 15 minute walk from Lewisham town centre, it is one of the main churches in the area of Hither Green SE13. The new parish was formed by an Order of Council in 1888 and the church, dedicated to St Swithun, was built to meet the demands of the constantly growing population of Hither Green. It was established as part of a scheme by the Lewisham Church Extension Association to built three new churches. This includes St Lawrence Church, which was built around 1887 in Catford; St Swithun; and St Cyprian’s, which was built in Brockley, in 1900. The church in Hither Green was completely finished in 1892, though the church hall we see today was previously used as Mission Church that was erected on the site in 1884. The facility was designed by architect Ernest Newton, built of red brisk facings of Bath stone and with triple lancet windows. St Swithun’s Church in Hither Green runs weekly services and events, and is home to a large congregation of committed to the Diocesan policy Christians, who meet regularly for worship, prayer, as well as to partake in a series of social events and charity functions throughout the year.
- Mounsfield Park. Set in Brownhill Road in Lewisham, it is a large are of green public space and park situated close to Hither Green SE13. The site has been a place for rest and relaxation for the local people, as well as for the many tourists visiting the area, for many generations. The park was opened to the public in 1905 and has grown through several redevelopments since then. Today Mounsfield Park is a popular place for organised sports games at weekends, including football, rugby and cricket. It is also ideal if you are just looking for an escape of the dirty streets of South London suburbs.
Some of the most famous people associated with Hither Green include:
- Actor Jude Law (born 1972), who is also a film producer and director.
- Actress Gladys Cooper (1888-1971), who was best known for her career spanned about 70 years on stage, film and television.
- Novelist Dora Jesse Saint (1913-2013), who was better known with her pen name Miss Read.