Top-level Carpet Cleaning Kilburn NW6
Reliable Carpet Shampoo Services In NW6
If you need effective and affordable carpet washing for your Kilburn home and business, you are at the right place
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Home carpet care - one-off, regular, and after-tenancy cleaning
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mites treatment
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Care Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Anyclean The Best Carpet Treatment Choice In Kilburn?
- 20+ years of experience
- NCCA-certified and highly skilled experts
- We work with top brands of specialised equipment only (Host, RotoVac, Karcher)
- Non-stop availability, including Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7
- Money-back Guarantee
- Strict quality control for every job
- Extensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Friendly and helpful customer support
- Multiple payment options
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean offers affordable carpet washing for large-scale commercial premises, stores, and restaurants - impress your customers with a refreshed and comfortable interior!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Your floor coverings are exposed to daily heavy traffic as well as the inevitable wear and tear. Protect them with our specialised office carpet care packages!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Do not despair if you spot another stain on the sofa or the weekly vacuuming no longer deals with the dust on the curtains - Anyclean has the perfect alternative for you!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top-level service revives the colours, removes the grime, and restores your rugs to the beauty and comfort you are used to! Best price in Kilburn guaranteed!
Anyclean's Most Recent Jobs In NW6
- One-off office deep carpet washing at Buckley Rd, Kilburn, London NW6 7LU.
- Home spring carpet cleaning at Kingsgate Rd, Kilburn, London NW6 4TE.
- Curtain and furniture steam washing at Mazenod Ave, Kilburn, London NW6 4LR.
- Hot water extraction for a small local business at Willesden Ln, Kilburn, London NW6 7ST.
The Carpet Cleaning Methods We Apply
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Local Leaders In Carpet Washing
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Church End
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Frognal
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Park Royal
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Stonebridge
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
"To understand how dramatically Anyclean can change the outlook of your working place - even a few of my regular customers have noticed the marked improvement in the condition of the carpets."
K. Beverley, Messina Ave, Kilburn, London NW6 4LD
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Gaumont State Cinema. It is a landmark Grade II listed Art Deco and one of the most remarkable building in London. Designed by George Coles, the venue was the biggest ever auditorium with a massive seating capacity of 4,004 people, when it was opened in 1937. Apart from its sheer enormity the facility is one of the most iconic structures outside the City. For 20 years the Gaumont State Cinema was run as a bingo hall by Mecca Bingo, and more recently is being used by an Evangelical Church, but it still attracts architectural lovers from all over the world.
- Tricycle Theatre. It is one of the premier places of entertainment in the area of Kilburn NW6. The theatre was opened in 1980, in a converted Forester’s Hall located at 269 Kilburn High Road, and today it features a cinema, theatre and a gallery. The venue offers an electric mixture of world cinema, entertainment and artistic performances from both local and international artists. It is particularly popular for staging political dramas, such as dramatisations of significant court cases. Tricycle Theatre plays host to many international pieces and films, which are often projected in original languages with English subtitles. On the site of the theatre complex there is also a fully licensed bar that is opened throughout the whole year.
- St. Augustine Church. Located in Kilburn Park Road, it is a huge Anglican Church in the area of Kilburn NW6. Due to its large scale and ornate architecture it is sometimes referred to as the “Cathedral of North London” and its tall Gothic spire is making the church one of the tallest buildings in Kilburn. The church towers stand above all of the residential streets in the locality, and the church hall itself is renowned for having a beautiful interior that perfectly reflects to the amazing exterior. St Augustine Church in Kilburn was built around 1880 by the architect John Loughborough Pearson and, by the time the structure was completed, it was London’s 3rd largest place for worship. Today it is home to a large community of dedicated Christians who meet at the church regularly for worship and prayer.
- Kilburn Market. It is a large street market that takes place next to the High Road in Kilburn NW6, at the heart of the north London suburb. Stalls on the site sell a wide range of goods from fresh vegetables, fruit and other food discount fashion, electrical goods, souvenirs and much more. Kilburn Market is a great place to get a feel for the area and pick up something to eat.