Carpet Cleaning Ealing W5 London
A Long History of Professional Carpet Cleaning in Ealing
Since 1998, we have been treating carpets as we love fresh and clean soft flooring. Our carpet cleaning technicians will give the most extensive cleaning your carpets deserve in order to iprove their look and feel. It is not just the look that we at Anyclean are concerned about - we also care about the hygiene of your home environment. Our equipment removes bacteria and allergens on a 100% which may be harmful for you and your family.
Stains & Spots Removal
Our services range from hot water extraction, steam and dry cleaning and we pre inspect your carpet before we start cleaning it to ensure the best cleaning method is used and great results are achieved at all times. We know how much our customers love their carpets and we will clean them with the respect they deserve.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Ealing Prices
Anyclean offer very competitive prices and they are reasonable for the quality of service we provide in Ealing W5. Please refer to our price list below to get an idea of our charges, but for an accurate quote please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Superb Cleaning Service
We are able to clean any type and colour of carpet at your residential or commercial property in Ealing W5. For us it doesn't matter what your carpet is made of or what colour you have chosen for your room, we can treat it with our specialised equipment. The modern cleaning techniques we use combined with the professionalism of our technicians guarantee a superior clean and excellent results.
Manufacturers' Recommended Cleaning Method
The equipment we use is very powerful and it removes most of the stains, dirt and dust from your carpet fibers. We will advise you on any damages, stains and marks which might be permanent and which could not be removed completely even after we treat the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Experts
You can hire one of our mobile, dedicated, trained, vetted and friendly carpet cleaning Ealing technicians at any day during the week or on the weekend convenient for you as we operate seven days a week. The carpet cleaners are available at a short notice and they will do their best to satisfy all our customers' needs.
We guarantee all our work will be carried out by certified and experienced carpet cleaners who will do their best to remove all dirt and allergents from your carpet and leave them as fresh as you like them to be. Should you put in doubt the standard of the cleaning we have provided, we will come back free of charge to prove that the best has been done for your carpet.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Ealing W5, please call 020 7099 6964.
We Also Provide Carpet Cleaning in the Neighbourhood:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- North Wembley
- Park Royal
- Sudbury Hill
- Wembley Central
- West Acton
- West Ealing
- Willesden NW10
Did you know that in Ealing W5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Carluccios Restaurant. Located at 5-6 The Green, south of the high street in Ealing W5, it is a well-refurbished restaurant that provides plenty of natural light. There are also olive trees at the back of the venue and a large conservatory to the rear. The food at Carluccios is cooked by experienced chefs and prepared by using the best fresh, natural ingredients, where possible from Italy. Some of the most ordered special here include: Tagliata di Manzo, a 23 oz dry aged rump steak chargrilled on the bone for better flavour; Penne Alla Luganica, penne with a spicy sauce of tomatoes, capers and olives; Fegato Alla Griglia, apan fried calves liver, red onion jam and sautéed potatoes.
- The Ealing Park Tavern. Hidden away in the South Ealing suburbs, it is a spacious restaurant situated at 22 South Ealing Road. Historically taverns were places where people gathered to do business while drinking, but the Ealing Park Tavern offers much more. It has interesting wood, brick and whitewash interior and provides guests with Free WiFi Internet access, in case they want to check their mail or are working out of the office. Inside you will find a zinc topped bar, stocked with continental spirits and cocktails, expertly kept real ales, lagers and ciders, and an extended list of worldwide wines, which are all offered by the glass.
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. It is the main shopping area in Ealing, consisting of over 80 retailers, including Mark & Spenser, Primark, H & M, New Look, River Island and many more. Situated directly to the west of West End, at the heart of the density populated area of Ealing W5, the Ealing Broadway serves as the hub for the whole community. Not only it provides locals with a wide and diverse selection of stores, retails and shops, from where people can buy everything they need, but it is also the point where transport links meet. This includes the central, district and main railway lines, as well as the major bus routes.