Effective Carpet Cleaning Mayfair W1
Cleaning Home And Office Carpets And Rugs In W1 Since 1998
Our Mayfair hot water extraction specialists have 20+ years of experience in the industry
What Can We Do For You?
- One-off and regular steam washing for home carpets
- Industrial-grade hot water extraction for commercial premises - restaurants, stores, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet upkeep
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning
- Upholstered furniture washing and rejuvenation
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your Long-term Carpet Care Partner?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Flexible appointments
Home Carpet Care
Bring new life into your home carpets with the most efficient and result-oriented carpet-care service in Mayfair - Anyclean offers you top quality for the money you pay!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The powerful hot water extraction treatment delivers excellent results for heavily soiled and dirt-smothered carpets that face heavy foot traffic every day!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Make sure that even the office floors impress your customers and partners - book the most reliable carpet upkeep packages for your corporate premises on 020 7099 6964.
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier W1 experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In Mayfair
- Domestic carpet washing and stain removal at Wimpole Str, Mayfair, London, W1G 9RR
- Monthly commercial hot water extraction at Harley St, Marylebone, London W1G 9QP.
- High-end rug cleaning and restoration at New Bond St, Mayfair, London W1A 2AA.
- Office carpet maintenance at Queen Anne St, Marylebone, London W1G 8HJ.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Apply?
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in Mayfair!
Anti-stastic Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet Cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden Town
- Carpet Cleaning Charing Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Covent Garden
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Carpet Cleaning Marylebone
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Piccadilly
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Soho
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaning Victoria
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
"I would not entrust my precious collection of rugs to any other contractor but Anyclean. They recognise the value of true pieces of art and react accordingly."
A. Silver, Gloucester Place Mews, Marylebone, London W1U 8BD
Did You Know That...?
- The name Mayfair derives from an annual fair that took place on the site on what is now Shepherd Market.
- Shepherd Market is a charming small square and piazza that was built between 1735 and 1746. Today Shepherd Market weaves a wonderful sense of village community into the fabric of the heart of the city.
Landmarks, sights and attractions you can visit while we clean your carpets in Mayfair:
- Marble Arch. Situated in Oxford Street where the northeastern point of Hyde Park meets the southwestern tips of Marylebone. It is a large arch that was originally erected in front of Buckingham Palace, but in 1851 it was moved to its current location near Mayfair because of the expansion of the palace meant the arch could no longer remain where it was.
- Colnaghi Gallery. Situated at 15 Old Bond Street, in Mayfair W1, it is among the first galleries to be established in Europe. This gallery is specialised in Old Master paintings and drawings from the 15th to the 19th centuries.
- Institute of Contemporary Arts. Situated at 12 Carlton House Terrace, the institute boasts three galleries, a theatre, a cinema, a bookshop, a restaurant, bar and café. The Institute of Contemporary Arts hosts exhibitions, which change approximately every six weeks, as well as series of events, lectures, and music parties.
- Gagosian Gallery Davies Street. Located at 17-19 Davies Street in Mayfair W1, the Gagosian Gallery is a small gallery that shows important contemporary arts works. Famous artists who have their works displayed in the gallery include Andy Warhol, Frank Stella, Jake and Dinos Chapman, Rachel Whiteread, John Currin and Jeff Koons.
- Apsley House. Designed and built by Robert Adam between 1771 and 1778, it was originally the London headquarters of the firs Duke of Wellington. Apsley House features some of the best Regency interiors in the area of Mayfair.
Famous people related to Mayfair:
- Actress Windy Richard (1943-2009), who lived Hertford Street, in Mayfair.
- Scottish architect Robert Adam (1728-1792) who lived at 13 Albemarle Street, Mayfair.
- Irish politician and manufacturer William Ewart (1817-1889).
- Scottish inventor Alexander Bell (1847-1922).
- American politician John Gilbert Winant (1889-1947), who lived at 7 Aldford Street, in Mayfair.
- Comedy actor Leslie Henson (1891-1957), who lived at 4 Bentinck Street, in Mayfair.
- American musician Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970) lived at 23 Brook Street, in Mayfair.