Carpet Cleaning Mayfair W1
Expert Carpet Cleaners in Mayfair
Anyclean started back in 1998 as a small independent carpet cleaning company servicing Mayfair W1 and the neighbouring areas. We are one of the top carpet cleaning providers in the whole of London and we service several residential and commercial properties on a regular basis. We always do our best to fit every customer in our busy schedule and demonstrate how the professional carpet cleaning can improve the look of the carpeted floor.
Excellent Carpet Cleaning & Care
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
For your convenience we have published our sample price list which in most of the cases will be exactly what you will pay. If your carpeted rooms are larger than the standard ones, the price may be different and we strongly advise you to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to confirm the final price before you book the service.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
If you are looking for brighter and healthier carpets and a reliable carpet cleaning company in Mayfair to clean them for you, call Anyclean. Our service is a one which you can rely on and when we clean your carpet with our professional machines and efficient cleaning products, it will look exactly the same way as you want it to. We have invested in the art of the fabric floors and we care about each carpet we clean.
Innovative Equipment & Techniques
The cleaning equipment we use is powerful and efficient and the cleaning products are safe for kids, pets and the environment. As a cleaning company with a good reputation, we trust only the top manufacturers of cleaning products and equipment. To achieve perfect results in carpet cleaning Mayfair, our technicians are trained to use effectively the equipment and they use different techniques to remove even the most stubborn stains.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Our cleaning technicians Mayfair are NCCA trained and certified and they have a full public liability insurance. They will do their best to bring your carpet colours and condition to their perfect shape using specialised cleaning equipment and products. They are mobile and fully flexible, available to come and clean your carpets seven days a week. To book an appointment please call 020 7099 6964.
The Guarantee You Get
If we fail to reach your expected level of cleaning, we will return free of charge to rectify the issue. For us having satisfied customers is the most important thing and we will do our best to leave your carpet spotless and clean to your desired standard.
Carpet cleaning Mayfair and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross N1
- Kings Cross WC1
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice W2
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Mayfair W1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Nearest residential areas include: Marylebone, Paddington, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, St James’s, Chinatown, Soho, and Fitzrovia.
- The name Mayfair derives from an annual fair that took place on the site on what is now Shepherd Market.
- Shepherd Market is a charming small square and piazza that was built between 1735 and 1746. Today Shepherd Market weaves a wonderful sense of village community into the fabric of the heart of the city.
Landmarks, sights and attractions you can visit while we clean your carpets in Mayfair:
- Marble Arch. Situated in Oxford Street where the northeastern point of Hyde Park meets the southwestern tips of Marylebone. It is a large arch that was originally erected in front of Buckingham Palace, but in 1851 it was moved to its current location near Mayfair because of the expansion of the palace meant the arch could no longer remain where it was.
- Colnaghi Gallery. Situated at 15 Old Bond Street, in Mayfair W1, it is among the first galleries to be established in Europe. This gallery is specialised in Old Master paintings and drawings from the 15th to the 19th centuries.
- Institute of Contemporary Arts. Situated at 12 Carlton House Terrace, the institute boasts three galleries, a theatre, a cinema, a bookshop, a restaurant, bar and café. The Institute of Contemporary Arts hosts exhibitions, which change approximately every six weeks, as well as series of events, lectures, and music parties.
- Gagosian Gallery Davies Street. Located at 17-19 Davies Street in Mayfair W1, the Gagosian Gallery is a small gallery that shows important contemporary arts works. Famous artists who have their works displayed in the gallery include Andy Warhol, Frank Stella, Jake and Dinos Chapman, Rachel Whiteread, John Currin and Jeff Koons.
- Apsley House. Designed and built by Robert Adam between 1771 and 1778, it was originally the London headquarters of the firs Duke of Wellington. Apsley House features some of the best Regency interiors in the area of Mayfair.
Famous people related to Mayfair:
- Actress Windy Richard (1943-2009), who lived Hertford Street, in Mayfair.
- Scottish architect Robert Adam (1728-1792) who lived at 13 Albemarle Street, Mayfair.
- Irish politician and manufacturer William Ewart (1817-1889).
- Scottish inventor Alexander Bell (1847-1922).
- American politician John Gilbert Winant (1889-1947), who lived at 7 Aldford Street, in Mayfair.
- Comedy actor Leslie Henson (1891-1957), who lived at 4 Bentinck Street, in Mayfair.
- American musician Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970) lived at 23 Brook Street, in Mayfair.