Carpet Cleaning Tottenham Court Road W1
Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning in Tottenham Court Road
With over ten qualified and experienced carpet cleaners operating seven days a week in Tottenham Court Road W1 and the surrounding areas, Anyclean is a number one carpet cleaning company for all your carpet cleaning needs. Our business was established in 1998 and we have already serviced thousands of local residential and commercial customers.
High Quality Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We provide a comprehensive, superior quality carpet cleaning service which offers the best value for money. With the continuous steam our machines produce, your carpet get disinfected and cleaned in few minutes and it requires only a short time to dry completely.
By keeping our carpet cleaning services local to Tottenham Court Road W1 area, we are able to keep the cost down. Thus more people have the chance to try our service and become one of our regular customers.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our prices:
Efficient and Reliable Service
With our service your carpets will not only look great, but they will be fully disinfected as all the bacteria and dirt will be extracted by the equipment we utilise. We don't clean just the surface, but we are able to reach and clean in depth the carpet base and fibers. We will repeat the process as many times as it needs until we are sure your carpet is in a perfect condition.
Equipment That Cleans and Disinfects Carpets
We have chosen to work with the latest professional carpet cleaning machines produced by Prochem. We also follow the latest technologies on the market and use the most efficient cleaning products to remove even the toughest stains from the carpet fibers.
Professionally Trained Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaning Tottenham Court Road technicians we employed were professionally trained and vetted and they are highly motivated to give our customers the best from our carpet cleaning service. They are mobile and offer flexible appointments even on the weekend and they don't mind working late hours.
Fully Guaranteed Service
We guarantee that every carpet cleaning service Tottenham Court Road will be carried out by an expert and all efforts will be put in order to extract any dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. Sometimes there are stains which may happen to be permanent and we will advise you on them, but if for some reason you believe that they could be better removed, we will come back free of charge for another attempt.
Carpet cleaning Tottenham Court Road and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross N1
- Kings Cross WC1
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice W2
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
Did you know that in Tottenham Court Road W1 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sights and attraction you can visit while we clean you carpets in Tottenham Court Road W1:
- Odeon Tottenham Court Road. Situated at 156 Tottenham Court Road W1, and opened in February 1936 as the Paramount Theatre, Odeon Tottenham Court Road is the third largest cinema in London. It was also the third cinema built and operated by Paramount Pictures Corporation of America in the West End. Today the Odeon Cinema at Tottenham Court Road consists of three screens with a maximum capacity of 610 people. Conveniently located within just a two minute walk from Tottenham Court Road Tube Station, the Odeon offers a diverse program of movies. It also has a fine selection of sweets, ice cream, soft drinks, popcorn and hot food.
- The Building Centre. Situated at 26 Store Street, the centre houses a permanent exhibition of a 1:1500 scale model of Central London. As a part of the New London Architecture project, the model provides visitors with a dynamic overview on how the centre is set and how it is evolving architecturally. The building Centre also displays exhibitions on architecture and design, varying regularly throughout the year, and hosts many events, from seminars and meetings to talks and cocktails.
- Pollock’s Toy Museum. Situated in a three minutes walk from Tottenham Court Road, it is a historic haven for toys of all kind. Based inside two townhouses and named after Benjamin Pollock, who was creator and printer of Victorian toy theatre, the Pollock’s Toy Museum has a diverse range of toys from all corners of the world. This includes century-old bears, a 4000 years old Egyptian clay house, dolls, dolls’ house, a toy theatre, a Victorian Nursery, folk toys and tin toys.
- Animation Art Gallery. Also situated within walking distance from Tottenham Court Road, at the Animation Art Gallery you will find from colourful pop art canvases and sketches to limited editions lithographs and original cels. Established over ten years ago, the gallery displays work on show from all the major studios. This includes works by Warner Bros, Walt Disney and old favourites like Hanna Barbera. Some of the most popular characters displayed at the Animation Art Gallery include the Simpsons, Mr Men, Thomas the Tank, and X-Men.