Carpet Cleaning Woolwich Plumstead SE18 London
NCCA Accredited Carpet Cleaning Company in Woolwich
We are a small confident and reliable carpet cleaning in Woolwich SE18 delivering high quality results. Our team of experts is deicated to our customers and aim to satisfy all their needs. We have been in the cleaning industry for over 15 years now and we understand how important is to provide an excellent service in order to please the customers. Our primary objective is to be friendly, efficient and affordable and win the trust of as many customers as possible.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Available seven days a week, our services are popular in Woolwich SE18 and the neighbouring areas. We offer an outstanding carpet cleaning at very competitive prices for both residential and commercial premises. Your carpets will be soft, bright, healthy and clean after we carefully treat them with our specialised equipment.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Thorough Cleaning to Remove Ground & Dust
With our powerful equipment we really get the job done effectively and professionally. To clean the carpets of our clients in Woolwich SE18 we don't use domestic carpet cleaning machines. We have entrusted Prochem as their equipment is reliable and really clean the carpet in depth, combined with the products they supply. Our carpet cleaners are trained to successfully remove all kinds of stains and apply techniques developed by the National Carpet Cleaning Association.
Qualified Cleaning Technicians
Trained certified by the NCCA, our carpet cleaners Woolwich possess a valuable knowledge and experience in the art of cleaning carpets. They clean each carpet with care and respect and they love their job, that's why they do it with a smile. You no longer have to make attempts to clean your carpets yourself, our technicians are available seven days.
Our Promise To You
We guarantee all work will be done in accordance with the Health & Safety regulations and the standards of the NCCA. When you book a professional carpet cleaning Woolwich SE18 service, that's what you should get and we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which you consider not treated with care.
Carpet cleaning Woolwich and the neighbouring areas:
- Abbey Wood
- Canning Town
- Custom House
- East Wickham
- London City Airport
- New Eltham
- North Woolwich
- Shooters Hill
- West Heath
- Westcombe Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Woolwich
- Charlton Park. It is a beautiful public park, laid on the edge of the southeast London suburb of Woolwich and close to Charlton. One of the principal places of rest and recreation in the area, the large sprawling park has been a popular place for locals and tourists alike to escape the bustling streets of London for generations. The site is well maintained and perfectly equipped with sports grounds for both summer and winter activities. These days Charlton Park is predominantly used as a pastoral environment in which residents of the local community and visitors of the area to relax.
- Assembley. It is a distinctive sculpture made up of 16 hollow figures that stand in a cluster in the historic Royal Arsenal Pier in Woolwich SE18. The structure was created by the sculptor Peter Burke. The cast-iron quarter body moulds reflect the military and industrial history of the local community. Historically, Woolwich SE18 was a site where munitions factories once employed thousands of people. These facilities are now being converted into thousands of residential properties. In 2005 the sculpture was commissioned as part of the regeneration of the locality by the London Development Agency.
- Firepower. Open to the public since 1820, Firepower is located in Woolwich and tells the powerful and dramatic story of artillery, as well as the many scientific discoveries made during wartime. It is based within the Royal Arsenal, which was one of the world’s most important centres for munitions manufacture. The site takes you from slingshot to the superguns used in the battles of the 20th century. Inside the facility you will find the Field of Fire where large screens and dramatic sound reconstitute the battles of the two Great World Wars. There is also artillery from early cannon to the latest missile systems. Other objects on display at the Firepower include associated weapons, uniforms, drawings, medals and military dairies.