End of Tenancy Cleaning Becontree Heath RM8
Our check list in brief
- Clean and polish al surfaces
- Clean cabinets, cupboards, drawers and shelves
- Bathroom, shower room and toilet deep cleaning
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Clean skirting boards, doors and door frames
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Remove dust, cobwebs and dirt
- Vacuum upholstery
- Clean all kitchen appliances
The full cleaning list is available for your information and it is really thorough to give you the best possible reslts for your property. With our dedicated cleaning teams we guarantee a hassle free moving out experience which is just one of the many reasons to choose us as your end of tenancy cleaning Becontree Heath RM8 service provider. In our check list we have included the tasks which landlords and estate agents require to be done in order to return your deposit. If you are a home owner selling your house, we will blitz clean the property to attract buyers for a quick sale.
Our competent cleaning teams provide ultimate cleaning service at a cost effective price. By using only the best cleaning materials and equipment for the service, our cleaners guarantee your kitchen, bahroom, living room, bedrooms, hallways and stairs cleaned thoroughly without leaving any untouched areas. Your property will be ready for the inventory check and will increase your chances of getting your deposit back if you use our comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning service.
Although carpet and upholstery cleaning are not included in the end of tenancy cleaning Becontree Heath RM8 service, we have prepared special offers for you when you book them together with your moving out cleaning.
The top features of our services are:
- Fixed prices which depend on the size of the property, no hourly based service
- The property is checked by a supervisor at the end of the cleaning
- We only leave when we are sure everything is done perfectly
- Vetted, trained and insured cleaning operatives
- All cleaning products and equipment included
- Mobile cleaners available seven days a week
- Experienced and friendly cleaners
To get in touch with us and obtain a quote please cal 020 7099 6964. We will be able to provide a quote for a carpet cleaning, window cleaning and upholstery cleaning services. The full list of cleaning services avilable in Becontree Heath RM8 is available for your convenience, but if you can't find the service you need please send us an e-mail and we wil get back to you.
We also provide cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Chadwell Heath
- Little Heath
- Rush Green
- Seven Kings
Did you know that...
- The term Becontree Heath is referred to an open space area in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. This name has been unofficially applied to the local area, in particular to the RM8 postal district.
- Becontree Heath is the location of the Barking and Dagenham Civil Centre. It is an imposing Grade II listed 1930s art deco building. The building is situated at the corner of Rainham Road North and Wood Lane, and was designed by Ernest Berry Webber.
- The area is also the location of a London Buses bus station. It provides services to Chigwell, Canning Town, Ramford, Becton, Dahenham, Rainham, Chadwell Heath, and Gallows Corner.
- Crowlands Heath Golf Club, situated on the outskirts of Romford and Dagenham on Wood Lane in Dagenham RM8, is home to a fine course that is set to challenge players of all ages and levels of experience. Whether you are young or old, beginner or professional, here you will find plenty to test and develop your abilities.
- Becontree Heath Leisure Centre is a fantastic new centre that boasts the most up to date in fitness equipment almost a hundred stations of the latest Technogym Wellness System. It includes different machines to train your heart, lungs, and muscles, all combined with a key fob to record trainer’s fitness level. The centre also comprises two pools, a spectacular 25 metre by 25 metre swimming pool with a moveable floor and a 13 metre by 7 metre teaching pool, three work out studios, an indoor soft play area for children, an onsite café that serves hot and cold food, and a multi-purpose sports hall where you could play badminton, basketball, and 5-a-side football.