Honest Carpet Cleaning Company in Holloway
At Anyclean we value our customers and we service them in the best posible way to ensure they receive the best of what they deserve. With over 15 years experience in cleaning carpets in Holloway N7, we utilise the most advanced cleaning tehniques and equipment as our aim is to deliver excellent results each time. By sending you our carpet cleaning technicians, we guarantee your carpets are in safe hands and they will look excellent after the treatment.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Public liability insurance
- Dirt and stains removal
- Bacteria, germs and mites neutralisation
- Hot water steam extraction
- No hidden charges
- Deodorising for more freshness
- Guaranteed service
Anyclean offers efficient and professional cleaning at a reasonable cost. We can prove it with the price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Reliable and Efficient Cleaning Service
Using only quality equipment and qualified staff is our key to success. If you get an appointment for cleaning your carpet in Holloway N7, you can convince yourself that we work with professionalism from start to finish. Making our clients happy has been our mission from the beginning of our existence as a cleaning company and we will continue growing our reputation.
Trained Carpet Cleaning Operatives
As a professional cleaning company we can't make any compromise with every aspect of our servicing. That's why we spend time and efforts in training our carpet cleaners to be able to complete every job with excellence. We are proud members of NCCA which is the only UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning. We can say that we have experts in the carpet treatment and you can certainly afford them.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
We use the latest technology in the carpet cleaning industry. We also use the most eco-friendly cleaning products that keep your home hygienic for longer. Using a professional carpet cleaning means that you will live in a healthy environment, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies. We offer a hot water extraction method which is the most efficient in dealing with dirt, stains, bacteria and germs.
We will do all our best to clean all spots and dirt on your carpets as this is our speciality. In case you are not entirely satisfied, we will send our carpet cleaning Holloway N7 technician back to reclean for free the areas on your carpets which you can't accept. This eliminates the risk for you and ensures that we always do exceptional carpet cleaning jobs.
Carpet cleaning Holloway and the neighbouring areas:
- Barnsbury N1
- Barnsbury N7
- Camden Town
- Finsbury Park
- Gospel Oak
- Hackney N1
- Highbury Fields
- Kings Cross NW1
- Lisson Grove NW1
- Manor House
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
- Upper Holloway
Did you know that in Holloway N7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Holloway
- Arsenal FC and Emirates Stadium. After 93 year at Highbury, the club have moved in their new grounds at Emirates Stadium in Holloway N7. The stadium was formally known as Ashburton Grove but it was renamed after a sponsorship deal with Emirates Airlines was announced. The facility, which is commonly referred to as The Emirates, opened to the public in the summer of 2006. It has a capacity of 60,361 people, making it the 3rd largest football stadium in the country, after Wembley and the Manchester’s Old Trafford. The overall cost of the project was £430 million, and today The Emirates is one of the most impressive stadiums in whole Europe, as well as the home of one of the best performing teams of the late 20th and early 21st century – Arsenal.
- North London Buddhist Centre. Located in Islington N7, it is a large multi-purpose centre that is situated at Number 72 on the busy Holloway Road that runs out of the suburb in direction to the north. The venue provides a friendly and welcoming place of calm, relaxation and worship, for the large and devoted Buddhist Community of North London. On the site the North London Buddhist Centre you will find a decent range of public facilities and services offered, including Yoga and meditation courses.
- St Mary Magdalene Church Gardens. It is a small and quiet park that surrounds the principal church in Holloway N7, St Mary Magdalene, which is located in Hollow Road. The park has a wide variety of rose and shrub beds, and every year the park’s operatives arrange public displays on the newly planted flowers. This beautiful green space also consists of large horse chestnut and ash trees, mature lane trees that are over 200 years old, as well as historic gravestones which are spread around the park area.
Some of the most noted past and present inhabitants of Holloway N7:
- Actor, musician, singer-songwriter, and television presenter Keith Allen (born 1953), who is father of singer Lily Allen and actor Alfie Allen.
- Actor Marc Bannerman (born 1973).
- Poet, writer and broadcaster John Betjeman (1906-1984), who lived at 329 Holloway Road.
- Comedian and television personality Alan Carr (born 1976).
- Musician, writer, actor, poet and artist Pete Doherty (born 1979), who is best known as co-founder of the band The Libertines.
- Fashion designer Katherine Hamnett (born 1947), who is best known for her political focused T-shirts, lived in Hillmarton Road, Holloway N7.