Carpet Cleaning Neasden NW2
Anyclean - Proudly Servicing Neasden Since 1998
Regardless of the type of the carpet you have chosen for your home or office, it will require cleaning sooner or later. Using us as your carpet cleaning provider and regular vacuuming will extend their life significantly while making them look attractive. We started trading in 1998 and we regularly clean residential homes, nurseries and office buildings in Neasden NW2 area.
Stain Removal & Pet Odor Elimination
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Carpet Cleaning Process
The cleaning process we use is recommended by most majour carpet manufacturers and is approved by the NCCA. Our technicians start by vacuuming the carpeted areas with a powerful vacuum cleaner to ensure all loose dirt is vacuumed before the carpet cleaning treatment begins. Then he pre-sprays the carpet with a high pressure sprayer which sprays a heated solution into the carpet fibers. This process loosens dirt and stains which guarantee excellent results at the end. Then the carpet is cleaned professionally with a powerful carpet cleaning machine and very efficient products which are safe for pets and kids.
Industry's Most Advanced Equipment Used
We have entrusted Prochem as they are innovative and we are confident they continue to manufacture the most efficient cleaning equipment which extract all the dirt and allergens even from the base of your carpet. Their machines in combination with the products they produce also make the surface of your carpet look visibly clean and smell fresh for long.
Reliable and Polite Carpet Cleaners
Before our carpet cleaners start cleaning your carpet, they prepare the area by protecting yor furniture. They carry out each carpet cleaning service in Neasden NW2 with care and respect as they are the best carpet cleaners you can ever have at your premises. They are highly motivated, fully insured, skilled and experienced in treating carpeted floors.
After our technicians have finished cleaning your carpet, it will be completely rejuvinated, fresh and clean and all the bacteria, odours and stains will be removed. If for any reason we have not carried out the carpet cleaning Neasden NW2 service to your complete satisfaction, we wil come back free of charge for a re-clean.
Carpet cleaning Neasden and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Kensal Green
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- The Hyde
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
Did you know that in Neasden NW2 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Neasden
Places of Interest in Neasden...
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir. Situated at 105-119 Brentfield Road in Neasden, it is a Hindu temple in northwest London that was entirely built by using traditional building techniques and materials. The temple was built in 1995 by Pramukh Swami Maharaj, who, by the construction of this venue, fulfilled the dream of his guru, Yogiji Maharaj, who expressed his dream that a huge temple should be established in London, back in 1970 during a visit to the Capital. Constructed of 5,000 tons of Carrera marble and Bulgarian limestone, it is a large temple that covers 1.5 acre and can accommodate up to 5 thousand people in its assembly hall. The first carved stone on the site was laid in 1993 and two years later the Neasden Temple, as it is also called, was completed and introduced to the public.
- Another local attraction is Neasden Bunker, or Paddoc War Rooms, as the place is also called. It was an alternative Cabinet War Room bunker that was used by Sir Winston Churchill’s cabinet during the World War Two. After the war, Paddock has been used for various purposes, including a Post Office social club headquarter. Today the Neasden Bunker is managed by a housing association and is open to the public a few times throughout the year. Guided tours are available on the site, provided by volunteers from the Subterranea Britannica organisation.
Notable persons associated with Neasden:
- Model, actress and singer Lesley Lawson (born 1949), who is better known with her stage name Twiggy. During the mid 60s of the 20th century Twiggy became a famous teenage model of swinging sixties.
- Publisher, producer, director and writer Gerry Anderson (1929-2012), who is most famous for his futuristic television programmes, spent some of his early years in Neasden NW2.
- Musician Ginger Baker (born 1939), who is best known as drummer for the bands Cream and Blind Faith.
- Professional football player Bertie Elkin (1886-1962), who played for Fulham, Tottenham Hotspur, Luton Town and Stockport Country football clubs.
- Comedian and actor of Italian descent Mario Fabrizi (1924-1963), who was film, TV and radio personality in the 50s and early 60s of the 20th century.
- Former professional boxer Vinny Feeny (born 1973).
- Olympic swimmer Judy Grinham (born 1939), who grew up in Neasden.
- American-born British musician Charlie Kunz (1896-1958).
- Member of Parliament, Sir William Roberts (1605-1662).
- Footballer Jock Rutherford (1884-1963), who played for Arsenal, Newcastle United and Claptan Orient.
- Former child actor Gary Warren, who retired from acting in his mid 20s, was born in Neasden in 1954.