Carpet Cleaning Kensington W8 London
The Carpet Cleaning Service in Kensington
We are a local carpet cleaning business found in 1998 dedicated to the highest industry standards and a complete customer satisfaction. Honesty, transparency and efficiency are in the center of our values and we take a great pride in our standard of excellence when servicing our customers in Kensington W8. Our top priorities are our customers' interests and our goal is to establish a long term relationship with them, providing them with an affordable and reliable service.
Why Choosing Us
- Well equipped carpet cleaners
- Steam carpet cleaning method
- Bacteria neutralisation
- Fast drying
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
Carpet Cleaning Price List
If you are looking for an affordable and efficient carpet cleaning Kensington W8 service, you have come to the right place. Anyclean is a name you can trust and we guarantee we will fulfill all your requirements. To get a free no obligation quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our rates below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
The Service We Offer
What makes our service unique and favourite in Kensington W8 area is the powerful technologies we use to lift dirt, dust and bacteria from the carpet surface and base. Our carpet cleaning experience leaves your carpet look and feel fresh, soft and healthy which guarantees a better living environment for your family.
Carpets cleaned by Anyclean are left clean and fresh for longer thanks to the powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products we utilise. Our secret is that we approach each carpet individually and treat it accordingly with our specialised equipment which guarantees your carpet will be dry in few hours after the cleaning and there will be no soapy residue left.
Experienced and Vetted Technicians
Prolong the life and performance of your floor by hiring one of our experienced and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians. Our experts at Anyclean will help you protect your investment with efficient and thorough carpet cleaning service carried out according to the standards of the NCCA. For over 15 years, our cleaners have been satisfying the needs of our customers in Kensington W8 and if you would like to establish a long term relationship with our company and benefit from our great deals, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
We are confident that we will be able to meet your needs when it comes to a professional carpet cleaning service in Kensington W8 provided by experienced and reliable company as Anyclean. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the service we provided, we will be glad to come back free of charge to resolve the matter.
Carpet cleaning Kensington and the neighbouring areas:
- Earls Court
- Holland Park
- Holland Park
- Holland Park
- Kensington Olympia
- Little Venice
- Notting Hill
- South Kensington
- West Kensington
Did you know that in Kensington W8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kensington
- Kensington is a district in West London bordered by Notting Hill, Brompton and Knightsbridge. Kensington High Street is a busy commercial centre with a variety of shops. The area is well served by public transport. Among the most attractive places in Kensington are Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall Natural History Museum and The Olympia.
- Kensington Place is a much loved restaurant that was opened 1987 and since then established itself as the first modern British brasseries in London. Situated at 201 Kensington Church Street, London W8, the restaurant’s menu is British brasserie with an emphasis on fish- delivered mainly from Billingsgate Market, and the British coast where possible. Kensington Place offers a wide selection of quality wines with a smattering of unusual and interesting choices.
- Kensington Close Hotel & Spa is an elegant 4 star hotel located in one of the most sought areas in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Located in Wrights Lane, in Kensington W8, and built in 1960, this hotel offers a unique blend of contemporary style, designer classiness and a calm relaxing ambience, along with a very convenient location in Central London. Kensington Close Hotel provides comfortable and stylish accommodation in fully equipped bedrooms. The bright star of this fully refurbished hotel is the much famed Lounge Bar. Opened from 10 to 10, this stylish bar is ideal place for a business lunch as well as to meet, char and enjoy the company of friends.
- Sticky Fingers is one of the noted restaurants in Kensington W8. Situated at 1a Phillimore Gardens, the restaurant is owned by Bill Wyman, bassist for the band The Rolling Stones, and shares the same name as their ninth studio album. Leather banquettes, mirrors and guitars create a real rock’n’roll atmosphere.
Some of the most famous people include:
- Actress Francesca Annis was born in Kensington, in 1945.
- Actor joss Ackland was born in North Kensington in 1928.
- Actor Stewart Granger (1913-1993) was born in Kensington.
- Actor John Gielgud (1904-2000) was born in Kensington.
- Actor Peter Finch (1916-1977).
- Actress and daughter of film director Alfred Hitchcock, Patricia Hitchcock was born in Kensington, in 1928.
- Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber (born 1948).
- Actress Charlotte Lewis was born in Kensington, in 1967.
- Writer Virginia Woolf (1882-1941), who was born in Kensington.
- Musician Dido (born Florian Cloud De Bounevialle Armstrong, in 1971), who was born in Kensington.
- Comedian Henry McGee (1928-2006) who was best known for his role playing Benny Hill was born in Kensington.
- Her Majesty Queen Victoria (1819-1901) was born in Kensington Palace.