Carpet Cleaning Motspur Park KT3
Fast Growing Carpet Cleaning Company Motspur Park
Our company was established back in 1998 and since then we have been using hot water extraction cleaning method to clean carpets in residential and commercial buildings in Motspur Park KT3. This is the cleaning method considered by the majority of cleaning experts and we trained our technicians to practise it perfectly. Thus we satisfy the needs of all our customers by providing a safe, reliable and efficient cleaning service at a very affordable price.
Our Service at a Glance
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained and vetted carpet cleaners
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
From the start until the service is complited, we listen to your personal preferences and we aim to satisfy all your carpet cleaning needs. We offer you the best service you can have as we are a well known name in Motspur Park KT3 and in the carpet cleaning industry. Our customers are important for us and we would like to satisfy each of them.
High Pressure System & Chemicals
We offer a complete solution for your carpet in order to make your home shine. You can never achieve the same perfect results by cleaning the carpet yourself. In todays' life, it is no longer necessary to scrub the carpet yourself as there are advanced techniques and equipment which provide the results you deserve to see.
NCCA Trained Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaners who work for Anyclean have been trained, vetted and have passed exams in order to provide a carpet cleaning Motspur Park KT3 service at a professional level. They are fully insured and come equipped and uniformed for each carpet cleaning service. As cleaning carpets is their passion, they always do it with a smile and pleasure.
We Clean It Right the First Time
Although our service is 100% guaranteed, if for any reason you have not received what you expected, we will send the technician back to your property free of charge to rectify the issues. We endeavour to meet all our customers' needs and we will never leave an issue unsolved.
For more information or to get a quote for carpet cleaning in Motspur Park KT3, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Motspur Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Hampton Wick
- Kingston upon Thames
- Lower Morden
- Lower Morden
- Merton Park
- Morden Park
- New Malden
- Raynes Park
- St Helier
- Worcester Park
Did you know that in Motspur Park KT3 we also offer
Window Cleaning Motspur Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Motspur Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Motspur Park
History of Motspur Park...
- This southwestern London suburb received its name from Motspur Farm. The farm was located within the area, between the modern road known as Motspur Park and Chilmark Gardens. According to a 1865 OS map, the farm was called ‘Mospur’. The adage ‘Park” was added to the area’s name when the vicinity was developed for market gardening, during the late 19th century. The parade of shops in Motspur Park KT3 dates back to the 1920s, when large supermarkets such as New Malden’s 24 hour open Tesco weren’t established yet. There are two banks within the suburb, a Lloyd’s located near Motsur Park Food and Wine, and a Midlands, based in the facility that is to the left of the old library.
- Motspur Park KT3 is home of the BBC Recreation Club grounds, as well as the former University of London grounds, which are now used by Fulham Football Club as their training ground. During the Second World War these grounds were used as sites of anti aircraft batteries, with the BBC site being the home guard base.
- Fulham Training Ground. This site was established as the club’s permanent Training Ground in 1999. Since opening, it has grown into a state-of-the-art sporting facility and is also used as headquarter for over 150 members of staff. Much like the club’s home ground, Craven Cottage, Motspur Park has developed while retaining the character of its 1920s origin as a recreation ground for the University of London. The University acquired the land, which was predominantly unspoilt countryside, for 18,000 pounds and turned it into a top class sporting facility, after spending almost the same amount of money onto levelling and drainage works. The athletic track has quickly became renowned as one of the fastest in the United Kingdom. It was on this track where Stanley Wooderson set a world mile record of 4:06.4 in a handicap race. Today, though the cinder track is no longer in existence, its curved sweep still remains as a feature of the present Arena Pitch, forming the large space that divides the near touchline and the stand. The stand has been extended and now includes a restaurant, players lounge and medical facilities. The pitch itself is regularly used by Fulham’s First Team for training sessions, as well as by the Under 21 Team for their fixtures games.