End of Tenancy Cleaning Brompton
Our services at a glance:
- Wash and polish surfaces
- Clean sink, hobs and taps
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer internally and externally
- Tiles, bath and shower room to be descaled
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Drawers, shelves and cupboards cleaned inside and outside
- Mattresses and sofas vacuumed
- Window cleaning internally
- Skirting boards, light switches and banisters cleaned
Our full end of tenancy cleaning Brompton SW3 check list specifies in more details our work and it is prepared according to the requirements of the estate agents and landlords.
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or use the online enquiry form to send us an e-mail.
Who are we
For over a decade we have helped residents when they move out, to clean their properties thoroughly in order to get their security deposit back. Most of the landlords and estate agents will check the property at the end before they release the deposit and you need to be sure the property is perfectly clean. We are a cleaning company with a broad cleaning experience and we know how to do the job right.
What we do
We clean each property top to bottom. Every room is thoroughly cleaned by a trained cleaning operative who uses the most efficient cleaning products and advanced techniques to wipe down every part of the room and make it sparkling. After the team has finished with the cleaning, a dedicated supervisor checks the property and lets the team leave if the work has been done at a high standard.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is charged on a fixed price basis and our prices start from £90 + VAT. When you call for a quote, we will ask you details about your property and depending on the rooms there are, we will provide you with a quote which will include the cleaning products and the equipment.
Professionally trained cleaners carry out the end of tenancy cleaning Brompton SW3 our customers can rely on. If you are moving out of a property, you don’t need to spend hours cleaning and scrubbing surfaces in order to prepare the property for the check out and have your deposit back from your landlord. We are here to help – our cleaners will clean every single part of your property to ensure you will have your deposit returned in full.
Our cleaners’ skill and experience combined with the efficient equipment we use provide excellent results on each end of tenancy cleaning service we undertake. We work with the leading manufacturers of cleaning chemicals and equpment and we provide them for you when we come for the cleaning to make the moving out easier and smoother.
We have worked with most of the estate agencies in Brompton SW3 and we are familiar with their requirements. When we are booked to provide an end of tenancy cleaning, we know how important and responsible this job is and our team of cleaners will only leave the property once they are sure the work has been completed perfectly.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Battersea SW11
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Stockwell SW9
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14
- End of tenancy cleaning Victoria SW1.
Did you know that in Brompton SW3 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Brompton
Domestic Cleaning Brompton
Window Cleaning Brompton
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brompton
Did you know that…
- Brompton is a district situated in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The area is roughly bordered by a triangle formed by the Brompton Cemetery, Old Brompton Road and Walton Street.
- In his 1879 book “Dicken’s Dictionary of London” Charles Dickens Jr, who was the oldest son of Charles Dickens, mentioned that Brompton was at one time almost exclusively the artist quarter.
- Nearest places and settlements to the area of Brompton include Kingsbridge, South Kensington, Earls Court, Chelsea, Belgravia.
- Brompton Cemetery is located near Earl’s Court and is managed by The Royal Parks. The cemetery was established by Act of Parliament and opened in the mid-nineteenth century as one of the “Magnificent Seven” series of cemetery. It was designed by Benjamin Baud and was originally known as the West of London and Westminster Cemetery.
Brompton Cemetery is one of the UK’s oldest and most distinguished garden cemeteries. Some of the most noted people who were buried on the site:
- Army General Alexander Anderson (1807-1877), who served in the Royal Marine Light Infantry.
- Surgeon, artist and Persian scholar James Atkinson (1780-1852).
- Physicist and electrical engineer William Edward Ayrton (1847-1908).
- Officer, naturalist, big game hunter and explorer Sir Samuel White Baker (1821-1893).
- Actor and manager Sir Squire Bancroft (1841-1926).
- Sculptor, artist, Egyptologist and museum curator Joseph Bonomi the Younger (1796-1878).
- Author George Henry Borrow (1803-1881) who was best known for his novels and travelogues based on his own experience while traveling around Europe.
- Military engineer Major-General Sir James Browne (1839-1896).
- Surgeon, author, historian and zoologist Francis Trevelyan Buckland (1826-1880).
- Journalist, director, theatre manager, editor and dramatist Henry James Byron (1835-1884).
- Italian heiress muse Luisa, marquise Casati Stampa di Soncino (1881-1957) who was also a patroness of the arts in early 20th century Europe.
- Welsh sportsman John Graham Chambers (1843-1883) who is the founder of the Amateur Athletic Association.
- Civil servant and inventor Sir Henry Cole (1808-1882), who was best known as founder of the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Royal Albert Hall, the Royal College of Music, as well as the inventor of the Christmas card.