Carpet Cleaning Mile End E1 - Commercial & Residential
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Mile End
We are a carpet cleaning company with a good reputation in Mile End E1 aiming to restore the beauty of your carpet by cleaning it with our specialised equipment. Unlike our competitors, we provide a fully insured, flexible and outstanding carpet cleaning service at a very reasonable price. Our carpet cleaning service is available seven days a week and there is no extra charge for Bank Holiday and weekend appointments.
No Bacteria, No Dust, No Filth
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you love your carpets and want them look beautiful and clean again, give them what they need. We at Anyclean know what cleaning products to use and how to apply advanced techniques to leave your carpets in the best possible condition. On the top of that, we kill all bacteria and dust mites which live in your carpet fibers without you even noticing their existence.
Worried about the price you will pay? Our rates for carpet cleaning Mile End E1 are reasonable and you are always informed in advance what the final cost will be. Below is our price list from where you can estimate the price of the carpeted areas which you need cleaned, but because room sizes vary, we advise you to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 for a precise quotation.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Superb Cleaning Service
With our carpet cleaning service Mile End, you get the best possible results for your carpet and the freshness in your home. We use the most efficient method available to clean carpet by extracting the dirt and the dust from the depth of your carpet fibers. The service you receive from Anyclean is second to none and offers value for money.
Advanced Cleaning Method
We have invested in powerful cleaning machines which work efficiently with Prochem cleaning products. The methods we use to clean carpets effectively remove allergens and dirt contained in your carpet and make them a healthy environment for your family members.
Faithful Carpet Cleaners
All our carpet cleaners Mile End are proficient in carpet cleaning, having completed trainings from NCCA and gaining over ten years of experience in cleaning carpets. They turn up on time for each cleaning job as they are mobile, driving one of our signwritten vans with all our details.
Best Possible Results Guaranteed
No matter how soiled your carpet is, we guarantee that our technician will do his best to remove all the dirt and grime from your carpet in Mile End and bring it to the best possible condition. In case you believe that our technician could have cleaned the carpet better, we guarantee we will return free of charge to give it a second try and satisfy your needs.
Carpet cleaning Mile End and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldgate
- Bermondsey SE16
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Cambridge Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf
- Cubitt Town
- Fenchurch Street
- Isle of Dogs
- Liverpool Street
- Mile End E3
- Old Ford
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Surrey Quays
- Three Mills
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Mile End E1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- We also cover the surrounding areas: South Hackney, Globe Town, Whitechapel, Stepney, Poplar, and Bow.
- Mile End Park was created as a result of a scheme for London in the 1940 which devised to create several green areas to connect different parts of London to the River Thames. It is created from land brought into park use over 50 years and is connected by the Green Bridge on the point where the Mile End Rode divides the park.
- Mile End Climbing Wall, situated in Haverfield Road in Mile End, was opened in the late 1980s and is housed inside an old pipe engineering works, which is within the Mile End Park. Located just a five minute walk from Mile End Tube Station, this climbing facility offers a range of courses on and off site. Providing a relaxing and informal social atmosphere, the Mile End Climbing Wall is widely used by schools, groups, charity events, and recreational climbers.
- The area is served by Mile End Hospital. It is a geriatric/long stay hospital which is part of the NHS trust, providing a wide range of secondary helth services.
- The area is noted for its Mile End Park Leisure Centre and Stadium, which attracts nearly a million visitors each year, along with providing a community hub for sporting, leisure and other activity related clubs, organisations and individuals. Mile End Park Leisure Centre and Stadium houses the borough’s swimming club, the borough’s resident athletics club, as well as three FA semi pro senior league football teams.
Some of the most famous people born in Mile End:
- Actor Craig Fairbrass, born 1964.
- Actor Andrew Paul, born 1961.
- Actress Lillian Hall-Davis (1898-1933).
- Writer Rafe Newhouse (1923-2010).
- Actor Ben Bailey (born 1976).
- Writer Frederick Britten Austin (1885-1941).
- Actor Terrance “Terry” Skiverton (born 1975).
- Actor Harry Marvelle Abdy (1889-1966).
- Actor John Sebastian Michael Maley (born 1974).