Carpet Cleaning Chinbrook SE12
Anyclean Provides Carpet Cleaning in Chinbrook
Anyclean provides a comprehensive carpet, upholstery and matress cleaning to residential and commercial customers in Chinbrook and the neighbouring areas. We have been servicing clients with different cleaning needs since 1998 and to guarantee the best cleaning results, we use the latest cleaning equipment available on the market.
Our Services Include
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Carpet shampoo
- Spot removal
- Scotchguard - carpet stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Advanced Cleaning Methods
Using modern methods and efficient cleaning products, we help our customers in Chinbrook SE12 to reduce the dirt and the pollutants on their carpet. Your carpet is in safe hands as we know how to clean it in order to achieve the results you expect.
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Safe & Efficient Cleaning Products
Equipped with the most powerful and efficient cleaning equipment available on the market, we provide a complete carpet cleaning Chinbrook service. We ensure that the products we use are safe for kids and pets and they are not harmful to the environment.
Our Carpet Cleaning Specialists
Trained by the NCCA, our carpet cleaners are familiar with all the details about the professional carpet cleaning and they are fully trained to use our equipment. They are dedicated to provide a high quality service to each customer in Chinbrook SE12 and they come uniformed for each cleaning job.
We value our customers and we always do our best to achieve the perfect results. Giving them a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we promise to come back free of charge should we fail to meet our customers' needs. Do not hesitate to get back to us if you are concerned about anything related to the service we provided for you.
For a carpet cleaning in Chinbrook quote or more info please call 020 7099 6964.
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Carpet cleaning Chinbrook and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Horn Park
Did you know that in Chinbrook SE12 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Chinbrook
End of Tenancy Cleaning Chinbrook
Window Cleaning Chinbrook
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chinbrook
- Chinbrook is a one-time hamplet in Southeast London, between the towns of Grove Park and Mottingham in the London Borough of Lewisham and is considered to be a part of Grove Park, as it is just a half a mile east of it.
- Marvels Lane Primary School is located on Riddons Road and creates positive and inclusive environment where children are safe, happy and willing to learn. Their staff team proceeds the studying process with passion and dedication to provide a wide range of learning opportunities through quality teaching and an irresistible learning program.
- Jubilee International Church was first established in 1992 in Clapham with just 7 members and then in 2006 moved to Chinbrook in a former Baptist Church from 1935. The church is a member of the Assemblies of God, which is a leading Pentecostal denomination worldwide, and includes a number of branches in the UK and in several countries worldwide.
- Chinbrook Meadows. It is situated in the south of Chinbrook and Grove Park, near Chinbrook Road, on the site that was previously occupied by Chinbrook Farm, which was a diary farm. The park was first opened to the public in 1929. Initially it comprised just 8 acres and was used as a children’s play area. The larger area was opened in 1937, when the London County Council purchased additional 23 acres. Today, surrounded by housing estates and small shops, the Chinbrook Meadows provide a great place of natural beauty and relaxation for local residents and the many tourist visitors. Whether you wish to escape the bustling city streets and watch the world go by, or want to play games on the meadows, Chinbrook Meadows has something for everyone.
- Eltham Palace. Located in about 30 minutes walk from Chisbrook Road and restored by English Heritage, it is an amasing house that offers visitors the chance to taste from the opulence of 1930s Britain. Take a step back in time and experience the solidity and magnetism of medieval London. The property gained popularity and began to evolve in the 15th century when King Edward IV commissioned the Great Hall. Eltham Palace has hosted many royal occasions, including Chrismas festivities for Henry VII. King Henry VIII grew up at Eltham Palace and his Majesty was the last monarch who spent substantial time on the site, before the mansion fell into disrepair. Most of the buildings on the site of the place were demolished and the area was used as a farm until. In the 1930s the site was acquired by the Courtaulds – a wealthy family that bought the land to repair and maintain the Great Hall, which stands as an excellent example of the craftsmanship of this period. The Courtaulds added the stunning Art Deco, we see today, to meet their every need and to host the fashionable high-class parties of the era. Visitors of Eltham Palace are welcome to enjoy the amasing blend of medieval and contemporary style in the Great Hall and the 1930s house, as well as to explore the colourful gardens and have tea in the fascinating 1930s kitchen.