Carpet Cleaning Nunhead SE15
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Nunhead
Anyclean is a carpet cleaning company with a difference. We approach each customer individually by providing the very best service that could be expected. For us a clean carpet means a carpet without spots, dust and bacteria and that's the way we treat carpets. We use efficient cleaning products and advanced cleaning methods to achieve excellent results for each customer in Nunhead SE15.
Long Lasting Carpet Cleaning Results
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Maximize The Value of Your Carpet
As a reputable cleaning company we have always been providing exceptional services in Nunhead SE15. We know how important for you is to improve your home hygiene and that's why we are here to help you. It's never easy to maintain the carpets clean yourself. We have the solutions to meet all your needs.
Fully Licensed & Insured Tehnicians
We have a team of experts in carpet cleaning, properly trained according to the NCCA's standarts. NCCA is the UK Association which is dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are available 7 days a week which can suits to everybody's schedule. Don't hasitate and book now one of those skilled and experienced specialists today.
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Equipment
As a trusted carpet cleaning Nunhead SE15 company, we can't make any compromise when it comes to the equipment. We use powerful machines produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. These units provide unbeatable cleaning potential to break up dirt and other residues. The result is a clean and fresh capret, ready to be used few hours after the treatment.
As a reliable cleaning company we aim not to disappoint any of our customers. That's why if you are not quite satisfied from our services we will retrurn and reclean the areas of the carpets which we failed to clean to your expectations. That's how we guarantee that our service is the best one you can book in Nunhead SE15.
Carpet cleaning Nunhead and the neighbouring areas:
- Crofton Park
- Denmark Hill
- East Dulwich
- Forest Hill
- Herne Hill
- Honor Oak
- Loughborough Junction
- New Cross
- New Cross Gate
- Surrey Quays
Did you know that in Nunhead SE15 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Nunhead
- Nunhead Cemetery. It is one of Southwark’s hidden treasures and one of the seven Victorian cemeteries in the Capital. The cemetery is laid on a hill at Linden Grove, Nunhead SE15, which is about four miles south of London, and covers an area of 52 acre burial grounds. The site has many magnificent monuments and impressive tombs in memory of the most prominent persons of the day, and smaller headstones for common burials. Nunhead Cemetery was laid back in 1840 and is London’s second largest cemetery ground. Though most of the land is mysterious and overgrown, many of the original features of the cemetery were restored, making it a great park to go. In 2001 extensive restoration works were conducted on the site, funded by Southwark Council in partnership with the Heritage Lottery Fund. This project led to the restoration of 50 memorials, as well as the stunning Anglican Chapel that was designed by Thomas Little. Nunhead Cemetery is well appreciated walkers, photographs, genealogist and artists, as well as from nature lovers who would be fascinated by the wildlife of this wooded area.
- The Rye. It is a superb gastropub, situated at 31 Peckham Rye, which is just a few minute walk from Nunhead Lane SE15. Though there was a pub on this site, serving the people of the area for many generations, the story of this particular venue began in more recent times. The Rye reopened in 2012, following a major extension and refurbishment project, and has quickly gained its former glory of a pub of choice for local foodies. The pub is run by Australian chef, Simon, who managed to create a great menu with more than a nod to classic British pub food. All the meals are prepared by using the best quality produce, sourced by local suppliers when possible. The pub also offers an impressive selection of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. The Rye is the perfect venue whether for drinks with friends, birthday and Christmas parties, or any other celebrations.