Recommended Carpet Cleaning Anerley
The Reliable SE20 Carpet Treatment You Can Trust
Anyclean's top-notch carpet washers are among the best you can book in Anerley
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, and post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Does It Cost To Get Anyclean's Carpet Care?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Top Carpet Washing Choice In Anerley?
- A team of highly qualified technicians, certified by the NCCA
- 20+ years of experience
- A comprehensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Strict quality control for every job
- Money-back Guarantee
- We are at your disposal seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays
- Extremely easy and quick to book (free quotes available 24/7 via email)
- We work with the best brands of professional equipment in the UK - RotoVac, Karcher, Host, Prochem
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Bring new life into your home carpets with the most efficient and result-oriented carpet-care service in Anerley - Anyclean offers you top quality for the money you pay!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We are the reliable and affordable carpet cleaning partner your local business needs! Anyclean offers premium one-off and regular maintenance packages in SE20.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Armchairs, stools, sofas, or curtains - they all need their fair share of cleaning and stain removal. Anyclean provides it at affordable rates and outstanding quality!
Area Rug Cleaning
Afghan or Persian, wool, silk or synthetic fibres - regardless of the type, Anyclean can take proficient care for your rugs! Best prices in Anerley guaranteed!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In SE20
- Regular office carpet washing at Anerley Rd, Anerley, London SE20 8BD.
- After-party deep carpet cleaning at Castledine Rd, London SE20 8PL.
- One-off hot water extraction for restaurant carpets at Apple Yard, Anerley, London SE20 8FW.
- Double mattress washing at Madeline Rd, London SE20 8AY.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Employ?
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Where Can You Book Our Cleaners?
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Beckenham
- Carpet Cleaning Crystal Palace
- Carpet Cleaning Eden Park
- Carpet Cleaning Elmers End
- Carpet Cleaning Park Langley
- Carpet Cleaning Penge
- Carpet Cleaning Selhurst
- Carpet Cleaning South Norwood
- Carpet Cleaning Sydenham
- Carpet Cleaning Upper Norwood
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2-mile perimeter around Anerley Town Hall & Business Centre at Anerley Rd, Anerley, London SE20 8BD, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"Anyclean's anti-mould and stain removal treatment is legit! You guys know how to bring a carpet back to life!"
T. Anderson, Oakfield Rd, London SE20 8FA
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Anerley Arms is one of the better pubs in the otherwise poor area for drinks. Located at 2 Ridsdale Road in Anerley SE20, this pub has a cosy wood and carpeted interior and is usually and quiet place. Anerley Arms is conveniently positioned to meet up the Anerley Train Station. This pub is hit among locals, offering great food and a nice selection of beer in a welcoming and friendly classic pub atmosphere. The pub is also an attractive place for Conan Doyle fans as it is mentioned in the “Norwood Builder” story when the ill-starred McFarlane stays here for a night.
- Crystal Palace Park is situated just 11 minutes from Anerley Railway Station. It is a Victorian-era park with a vast green area on the southern edge of London. Made up of several different and distinct areas including cultured gardens with fountains, the park has had many uses. It served as home to the Crystal Palace FC, the local cricket club and was even used for motorcycle racing. The Crystal Palace Park is home to the national Sports Centre and Crystal Palace Bowl – it is a sports stadium that is also used to host live music concerts. It also includes plenty of green space, sports pitches and lawns, as well as a café, farm and a dinosaur island, which is favourite for kids. The island has five dinosaur sculptures, erected by sculptor Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins, and hiding among the trees around the lake.
Some of the most notable residents of Anerley:
- Plumber Thomas Crapper (1836-1910), who was best known as the founder of Thomas Crapper & Co in London, on his retirement lived at 12 Thornsett Road.
- Poet, short story writer and novelist Walter John de la Mare (1873-1956). Probably best remembered for his works for children as well as for his poem “The Listeners”, he resided at 14 Thornsett Road in the 20s.
- Scottish James Busby (1801-1871), who was known as the “father “of Australian wine industry.
- Pioneer aviator, Air Commodore Arthur Wellesley Bigsworth (1885-19614) was born in Anerley. He had a distinguished military career in the service of the British armed forces.