Carpet Cleaning Upper Norwood SE19
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Upper Norwood
We are a small local carpet cleaning contractor whose number one goal is customer satisfaction. We provide the highest level of service utilising modern cleaning equipment and efficient products which do the job right. Our technicians who service Upper Norwood SE19 are are highly trained and motivated and if you need a carpet cleaning done at your home or office, you have come to the right place. Our reputation for providing quality carpet cleaning services make us a leader in the industry.
Our Service Overview
- Exceptional carpet cleaning
- Various carpet fibres treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Less moisture after cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
We at Anyclean offer a dedicated service to meet all your carpet cleaning needs. From removing a small stain on your floor to cleaning thoroughly the dirt and extracting the bacteria from your carpet, we will make sure the service is provided efficiently and perfectly.
We go Beyond Your Expectations
Within our service, we are glad to hear your needs and try everything possible to match them completely. We also try to fit into our customers' budget and schedule and provide a service with minimal disruption to their every day committments.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
The equipment which we use to clean carpets professionally can not be hired as they require a specialised training for the cleaner to operate it. We have made a significant investment by getting one of the most expensive carpet cleaning machines available on the market which in combination with the products we use achieve excellent results.
NCCA Crtified Cleaners
All our carpet cleaning Upper Norwood SE19 technicians are fully trained, vetted and experienced. They come uniformed and fully equipped for each carpet cleaning service and they are available seven days a week. If you would like to have your carpets cleaned at a short notice, we can send you one of our technicians who will deal with your carpet professionally.
Highest Level of Service Guaranteed
By booking a carpet cleaning service in Upper Norwood SE19 service with us, we guarantee your carpet will be in safe hands. We will treat it carefully by choosing the most suitable chemicals and method and we guarantee excellent results. If for some reason though you are not pleased with the service, we will come back free of charge to resolve the issue.
Carpet cleaning Upper Norwood and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Anerley
- Crystal Palace
- Carpet Cleaning South Norwood
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham
- Thornton Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill
- Carpet Cleaning West Dulwich
- Carpet Cleaning West Norwood
Did you know that in Upper Norwood SE19 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Upper Norwood
- Upper Norwood Methodist Church. Located in Westow Hill, in Upper Norwood SE19, there was a church on this site since 1870. The facility we see today was built in 1964 to replace the 1002 seated church that was erected around the end of the 19th century. The present building includes a hall, kitchen and other facilities on four levels. The property also includes a supermarket, set next door, and some residential flats above. Upper Norwood Methodist was designed by architect Edward Mills, and constructed by Ove Arup engineers. The church’s organ, as well as some of the stained glass windows, were retained from the previous church. Upper Norwood Methodist has a relatively small congregation with membership of around 70, who come from mixed background. It provides a warm and friendly atmosphere for worship and prayer, and is always open for new members.
- Upper Norwood Joint Library. Established over a hundred years ago, this is the only remaining independent, joint-founded public library in Britain. It delivers library services to the residents of Crystal Palace, which is a district where five London boroughs converge. The facility, which establishment was funded by the two local authorities, boasts its own joint committee and operates independently of the library services provided by the two parent boroughs. Situated close to the iconic Crystal Palace, the library keeps an impressive collection on this historic building, which was destroyed by fire in 1936. On the site there is also a thriving Children’s Library that plays host to a popular weekly programme of activities, and has links with a number of local schools.
Famous people related to Upper Norwood N19:
- Scottish-born architect Ninian Comper (1864-1960), who is one of the great Gothic Revival architects of the 20th century, best known for his churches and their furnishings, lived in Upper Norwood.
- Composer Edward Elgar, 1st Baronet (1857-1934), who lived in Upper Norwood with his wife, soon after they were married.
- Archeologist and Museum curator Bernard Fagg (1915-1987), undertook extensive work in Nigeria before and after the World War Two, was born in Upper Norwood.
- Meteorologist Robert FitzRoy (1805-1865), who is best known as the captain of HMS Beagle in the Charles Darwin’s famous voyage.
- Author, palaeobotanist and campaigner for women’s rights Marie Stopes (1880-1958).