Carpet Cleaning Surrey Quays SE16
Anyclean - Proudly Servicing Surrey Quays Since 1998
Anyclean is fully committed to offer an extremely reliable and efficient carpet cleaning service which removes bacteria and dirt on a 100%. It is our mission to make the living and working environment of our customers healthier and fresher and fot this reason we have invested in powerful equipment and effective cleaning products. We have been servicing Surrey Quays SE16 and the neighbouring areas sinc 1998 when our business was established.
We Offer the Following
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Improved Home Hygiene
We at Anyclean understand how important for yourself your carpets are and we know that keeping them clean and fresh require something more than a regular vacuuming. For their welcoming and pleasant appearance, a hot water extraction is the right method of cleaning which we know very well how to practice.
Exclusive Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Anyclean has invested in powerful cleaning machines manufactured by leading companies in the industry. Using hot water produced by the powerful heater our machines have is crucial for the carpet to be thoroughly cleaned and the marks to be removed. For this reason we have made our selection as we would like to make our customers delighted from our service.
Book One of Our Top Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners in Surrey Quays SE16 use the latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning materials manufactured by the leading companies in the industry. Apart from being professional, polite and reliable, our carpet technicians will always listen to your requirements and will try their best to fulfill your needs.
For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee all the work will be carried out according to the standards of the NCCA and should you are not entirely happy with the results we have achieved, we promise to come back free of charge and further treat the desired areas.
To find out more or get a quote for carpet cleaning Surrey Quays SE16, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Surrey Quays and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Cubitt Town
- Isle of Dogs
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- New Cross
- New Cross Gate
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
Did you know that in Surrey Quays SE16 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Surrey Quays
Places of Interest in Surrey Quays...
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre. It is a large centre in the heart of south east London that provides a great shopping experience. Located in Redriff Road, Surrey Quays SE16, between Rotherhithe and Deptford, the centre includes a nice selection of large chain stores with oversized outlet stores, a cinema, and a few restaurants and cafes where customers can take tasty break from shopping. Renowned fast food chains such as Burger King, Starbucks, and Fat Jackets, guarantee there is always something tasty to eat here. Shops include New Look, Burton, River Island, House of Fashion, Bhs and much more. On the site there is also a large supermarket selling food and clothes, outlets for shopping electrics and cosmetics, as well as plenty of free parking space. So if you are looking for a shopping complex in south East London that offers a range of facilities from shopping in high street chain stores, watching a film in the cinema, or just have a bite to eat, the Surrey Quays Shopping Centre is the right place for you.
- Southwark Park. This large and beautiful public park in Rotherhithe is the closest recreation ground to the area of Surrey Quays SE16. The park is maintained by the local authority, set on a site that has for many generations been a place for rest and relaxation for local residents and people living in the nearby suburbs. It has many mature trees and hedges, which make the land perfectly protected from the noise of the outside world. Southwark Park is used for many purposes of leisure and recreation. It is the ideal place where local people and tourists alike can lose themselves in a pastoral surrounding, untroubled by the bustling city streets of London.
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel. Situated at 265 Rotherhithe Street, this 4-star hotel is located about 15 minutes from Surrey Quays Station and only 20 minutes from London City Airport. Set on the banks of the River Thames, the hotel offers the ideal place to stay if you want to visit some of the many attractions that London has to offer. All guest rooms of the facility are spacious, offering comfort and convenience with high speed internet access and separate work area, making it the perfect accommodation choice for business travellers.