Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill SE10
Anyclean Has Been Proudly Servicing Maze Hill Since 1998
The carpets at your home or office attract dirt and dust and we can help you get rid of bacteria and grime which are stuck into the carpet fibers. At Anyclean we provide a first class carpet cleaniing service in Maze Hill SE10 and we have already protected thousands of residents from asthma and other diseases. We treat each carpet accordingly by disinfecting it with the most suitable detergents. Every mark on your carpet is carefully pre-treated by one of our technicians in order to achieve excellent results.
Stains & Spots Removal
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Professionally trained cleaners
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Germs removal
- Vetted carpet cleaners
Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill Prices
Now it's your chance to get a thorough cleaning for your carpets in Maze Hill SE10 at a low price. Our price list is made for the convenience of our existing and future customers. Just call 020 7099 6964 to get more information about our rates.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
You Will not Believe the Difference
In our long years of experience in carpet cleaning Maze Hill SE10, we have always been precise and competent and we want to keep that in the future. If you let us clean your carpets you will assure yourself that we have skilled carpet cleaners who can make your carpets look amazing. We can treat any kind of carpet fibre succsessfully and a proof of that are our happy customers.
Approved Cleaning Equipment
Anyclean knows that every customer expect exceptional level of service which is achieved by the equipment and the detergents which we use. We choose the best of the best and the latest materials and equipment to meet your expectations. As a customer, you don't need to provide anything, we will deal with your carpet with the best products which are safe for pets, kids and for the environment.
Carpet Cleaning Experts
Our cleaners have been employed according to their ability to cope with the clients' requirements. The cleaning teams consist of well trained and reliable people who are ready to do everything possible to provide only the best cleaning results. Anyclean specialises in professional carpet cleaning services and our cleaners have gained a huge experience in Maze Hill SE10 and they are ready to meet your requirements.
You have the opportunity to be delivered the dreamed service in Maze Hill SE10 by Anyclean. We are famous for our ability to reach perfection in what we do. If you are not fully contented with the results, we can re-clean your carpet at no extra charge in order to make you delighted with our service.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Hither Green
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- North Woolwich
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Maze Hill SE10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Maze Hill
- John Vanbrugh's House. The house of one of the most prominent persons in the United Kingdom, who are associated with architecture and drama, is situated in Maze Hill SE10. Vanbrugh (1664-1726) is remembered as a great architect and dramatist, and is perhaps most noted as the designer of Blenheim Palace and Castle Howard, which are a monumental country house in Woodstock, Oxfordshire, and a stately home in North Yorkshire. He was also noted for his two argumentative and outspoken Restoration comedies, The Relapse and The Provoked Wife, which have later become stage favourites. Vanbrugh spent much of his later life in this beautiful house in Maze Hill, which he designed by himself.
- Royal Observatory and the National Maritime Museum. It is the largest maritime museum in the world , filled with inspirational stories of explorers’ adventures and offering visitors a vast collection of objects and equipment dating from this glorious times. The museum was formally established by Act of Parliament in 1934, and introduced to the public by King George three years later. The National Maritime Museum comprises the 17th century Queen’s House, as well as the Royal Observatory, Greenwich. The observatory is home of Greenwich Mean Time and the Prime Meridian line, making it one of the world’s most important scientific sites. The Royal Observatory was established by Charles II in 1675 and today is the official starting point of each day, year and millennium. On the site there is also a viewing platform, situated next to the Observatory. Set in one of the highest points in south London, it offers stunning views that can take your breath away as you can see most of the central and eastern parts of the Capital. The viewing platform is well set with benches that are busily occupied by locals and tourists who want to breath the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful views.