Carpet Cleaning West Norwood Tulse Hill SE27 London
A Long History of Professional Carpet Cleaning in West Norwood
We are a carpet cleaning company with a long experience in treating soft floors. We have a friendly, respectful and highly trained team of techicians who will take care of all your carpet cleaning needs. Our mission is to provide the best carpet cleaning service in West Norwood SE27 and we invest in equipment and staff in order to satisfy our clients' needs. Most of our work comes from recommendations which is a sign of a well done job.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- High quality service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
Whatever your requirements are, we at Anyclean can certainly satisfy them. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning West Norwood SE27 at an affordable price as for us both of these are important in order for our customers to gain the trust in our company and to recommend our service to their friends.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Make Your Carpets Look and Feel Like New
To suit everyone's needs, our service is available seven days a week. We always listen to your requirements and discuss with you the best options for your carpets in order to extend their life. We not only provide a reliable and friendly service, but we also achieve excellent results with our carpet cleaning service in West Norwood SE27.
Industry's Most Advanced Cleaning Equipment
We regularly upgrade our equipment as for us the products and equipment are one of the most important aspects of providing a high quality carpet cleaning service West Norwood SE27. The chemicals we use are safe for the environment, for pets and kids and they efficiently remove dirt and kill bacteria.
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Specialists
Our technicians are experienced and they provide a first class service every time. They are knowledgeable about everything related to carpet cleaning and they have devoted their lives to help customers maintain their carpets cleaned. Along with the certificates our cleaners hold, they are fully insured and offer flexible appointments in West Norwood SE27.
We aim to provide our customers in West Norwood SE27 with the most efficient service and 100% satisfactiona and we will complete the task to your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with the service - we wil come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in your area please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning West Norwood and the neighbouring areas:
- Brixton Hill
- Crystal Palace
- Dulwich Village
- Herne Hill
- Streatham Hill
- Streatham Park
- Thornton Heath
- Tulse Hill
- Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- West Dulwich
Did you know that in West Norwood SE27 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Norwood
- South London Theatre. It is a well-established, community theatre in West Norwood SE27. Based at a former Victorian fire station at 2a Norwood High Street, the theatre was founded in 1967 and has been thriving ever since. It is a member of the Little Theatre Guild of Great Britain and operates as a members’ club. South London Theatre has two theatre spaces, the Bell Theatre and Prompt Corner. The facility, which was built in the Gothic Revival Style, produces about 22 shows per year in the two theatres, attracting new members year round.
- St Luke's Church. It is a parish church in the Church of England. Situated in Knights Hill, West Norwood SE27, St Luke’s is an enthusiastic church that provides Sunday meetings with contemporary feel, with modern music and open participation. The foundations of the church were laid in 1882, and three years later the facility was consecrated. At the time, West Norwood was predominantly rural. Along with its three sister churches, St Matthew Brixton, St John Waterloo Road, and St Mark Kennington, St Luke’s was erected to meet the pastoral needs of London’s spreading population. All these churches were built simultaneously during the first half of the 1920s, with funding provided by Parliament. Today the Church if St Luke’s is home to a large congregation of committed Christians who meet at the church for prayer and worship, and to partake in a range of community affairs.
Famous former and current residents of West Norwood:
- Singer-songwriter, musician and multi-instrumentalist Adele (born 1988), who gained popularity after a friend of hers posted her demo on Myspace in 2006, lived in the area. West Norwood is the subject for her first record, Hometown Glory, which was written when Adele was only 16.
- Curator, literary and art critic Sidney Colvin (1845-1927), who was part of the illustrious Anglo-Indian Colvin Family, was born in West Norwood.
- Historian Maurice Cowling (1926-2005), who was a Fellow of Peterhouse in Cambridge, was born in West Norwood SE27.
- R&B recording artist Des’ree (born 1968), who rose to fame during the 1990s.
- Labour Party politician John Fraser (born 1934), who was MP for Norwood from 1966 until 1997.
- Strongman and professional wrestler Georg Hackenschmidt (1877-1968) who was the world’s first free-style heavyweight champion, was cremated in West Norwood Cemetery.
- Painter Euan Uglow (1932-2000), who is best known for his nude and still life paintings.
- Labour Party politician Ken Livingstone (born 1945), who is a former London Mayor.
- Rapper Maxi Jazz (born 1957) who is best known as the lead vocalist of the band Faithless, lives in West Norwood.
- Comedian and author Andy Zaltzman (1974), who is best known for his politically focused sketches.