Carpet Cleaning Bermondsey SE16
Who are we
Although vacuuming removes dry debris from the carpet fibers, it leaves behind invisible dust and bacteria which may be harmful for you and your family. We at Anyclean specialise in professional carpet cleaning service which removes dirt and allergens from the surface and the base of the carpet leaving it fresh and healthy for you to enjoy. A great number of customers in Bermondsey SE16 have already entrusted our company and have disinfected their homes to provide a better livng environment for their families.
What we offer
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Anyclean charges the most reasonable prices for carpet cleaning in Bermondsey SE16 which are published below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We are NCCA certified company and we receive calls from residential and commercial customers based in Bermondsey SE16 who need a professional carpet cleaning service. With our long experience and dedication, we make our customers happy and satisfied with the service we provide.
Anyclean offers the best in carpet cleaning using cutting-edge techniques and equipment that eliminate dirt, dust and invisible bacteria. Using hot water extraction or dry cleaning methods, our technicians expertly remove any filth from your carpet, protecting it for the years to come. You can further protect your investment with our Scotchguard treatment which avoids the cause of permanent and nasty stains on your carpet. Ask about available services available in Bermondsey SE16 on 020 7099 6964.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners Bermondsey SE16 are highly motivated, vetted, trained and experienced and will come to your property on the most convenient day and time for you. They have completed extensive training courses with the NCCA and after they successfully passed their exams, have been allowed to clean residential and commercial premises.
Working with experienced cleaners and professional equipment we guarantee that we can acheive excellent results on your carpets. If for any reason you are not absolutely satisfied, we send our cleaners back to clean your carpets again free of charge.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Cubitt Town
- Isle of Dogs
- Mile End
- New Cross
- New Cross Gate
- Surrey Quays
Did you know that in Bermondsey SE16 we also offer
Window Cleaning Bermondsey
Domestic Cleaning Bermondsey
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bermondsey
Did you know that...
- Coleman Project Space. Establish in 2003, on a street level accessible site at 94 Webster Road in Bermondsey SE16 which was formerly a ladies hairdressers, this arts centre is focused on presenting work that has never been exhibited. Operating as a non-for-profit organisation, run by a board that support the director in programming decision, the idea of the gallery is to be able to show a wide range of visual media, and to have space for performances in other artistic fields. Since it was launched, Coleman Project Space has quickly gained a reputation for great artists working closely with the gallery, so it is definitely worth a visit.
- Bermondsey Spa Gardens. It is a lovely park located along Spa Road, Bermondsey SE16, which in 2007 won the prestigious Green Flag Award. The site was refurbished as part of the 1999 area master plan and was officially introduced to the public in spring 2006. It is now equipped with park seating and lighting, and includes a toddlers’ play area and a multi-use games area. Other facilities include a dog walking area, a 333m running track, a plaza and the Ellen Brown Bermondesy Play Centre, which provides facilities for children and their parents.
- Southwark Park. Located in Bermondsey SE16, with entrances on Jamaica Road, Lower Road, Soithwark Park Road and Gomm Road, this site offers fantastic wide-open spaces, ideal for games, picnics, walking or just relaxing and enjoying the scenery. The park covers an area of 25 hectares and has for generations been a favourite place for rest and recreation for locals and residents of the neighbouring London areas. Opened to the public in 1869, it was one of the earliest parks to be opened by the Metropolitan Board of Works. It is also the home of London’s first public memorial to honour a working class man – a drinking fountain dedicated to Mr Jabez West who was a member of a local Temperance Society. The Green Flag Ward winning park includes a wide range of sporting facilities, information point, toilets, disabled access, and a children’s play room. One the site there is also a new café and an art gallery exhibiting contemporary art by new talents.