Carpet Cleaning Lambeth SE11
Reliable Carpet Cleaning Provider in Lambeth
We are a number one carpet cleaning provider in Lambeth SE11 and the surrounding areas. We have been trading since 1998 and we offer a lot of benefits to the customers who have entrusted Anyclean. You will get a free advice, quality products, professional workmanship and amazing results.
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide a bespoke carpet cleaning service in Lambeth and the neighbouring areas. We can advise you on a maintenance plan which will prolong the life of your carpets and save you money. We guarantee a healthier living and working environment and affordable prices to suit every budget.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 for a free no obligation quote - our prices are fair and you get a high quality service.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Fully Insured Service
Our comprehensive carpet cleaning service will enable you to protect your family from health related issues caused by the accumulated bacteria in your carpet. Your home will always be welcoming and fresh if you maintain the carpet by hiring Anyclean to take care of your carpet cleaning Lambeth needs.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
You can rest assure our products are the most efficient ones and the equipment we use is highly powerful that it cleans in depth the fibers of your carpet. We have made our choice to use the carpet cleaning machines manufactured by leaders in the industry to protect your investment and to give you the most of our cleaning.
NCCA Trained Carpet Cleaners
Our cleaning technicians are experts in cleaning carpets and they will provide you with the best carpet cleaning service in Lambeth currently available on the market. They have attended training courses and have satisfied the criteria of NCCA before we employed them to clean carpets for our customers.
We understand that you expect amaing results when you have hired the best carpet cleaning company and we guarantee we will do all we can to meet your expectations. If it turns that you are not delighted fom our service, we will send the carpet technician back free of charge to correct the fault.
Carpet cleaning Lambeth and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE1
- Brixton SW9
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
- Nine Elms
- South Lambeth
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell
Did you know that in Lambeth SE11 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Lambeth
End of Tenancy Cleaning Lambeth
Window Cleaning Lambeth
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Lambeth
Interesting Places in Lambeth SE11:
- Beaconsfield Gallery. Situated at 22 Newport Street in Lambeth SE11, on the site that was once occupied by the London Ragged School, it is a contemporary art gallery that is run by artists. The gallery was opened in 1995 and since then has been used for many exhibitions and has shown works by celebrated artists such as Shane Cullen, Georgina Batty and Markus Copper. The building of Beaconsfield Gallery has some interesting architectural features, dominated by its railway arch space, which is available for corporate events. The organization also works with local schools, providing children with education and classes in contemporary visual art.
- Christchurch and Upon Chapel, located in Westminster Bridge Road. Designed by H. J. Paul and A. Bickerdike and completed in1873, the church is situated on the site of a female orphanage that was established in 1758. The local clergyman received donation to build the church and, because of his support of the Union in the America Civil War, the spire of the church was referred to as “Lincoln Tower” and included with a stars and stripes pattern on it. During the World War II the church was hit by the bombing rates and only the spire remained.
- Danielle Arnaud Gallery. Based in a Grade II listed Georgian House at 123 Kennington Road, this gallery has been displaying contemporary art in an interesting, homely ambience since 1995. Consisted of six rooms from the house, the Danielle Arnauld Gallery provides regular exhibitions from young international artist such as Adam Thompson, David Cotterrell and Glauce Cerveira. Its original residential house setting makes this gallery an exciting change from other London galleries with more neutral and cold spaces.
- Florence Nightingale Museum, at 2 Lambeth Palace Road. It is dedicated to Florence Nightingale (1820-1910), who is noted around the world for her influence on modern nursing. The museum displays personal artefacts, a life-size reconstruction of a Crimean ward scene and an audio-visual presentation which together discover the hidden story of the nurse, from ? serious and responsible child to world renowned figure. The Florence Nightingale Museum offers complimentary guided tours for visitors, allowing them a personal insight into the collection.