Carpet Cleaning Bowes Park N22
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider in Bowes Park
We are a specialised carpet cleaning company, providing professional services in Bowes Park N22 since 1998. We inspect the carpet fibers and identify the type of your carpet in order to apply the most appropriate treatment. We treat stains, bacteria and dirt by applying specialised products and using industrial carpet cleaning equipment.
Superb Cleaning Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Regardless of the amount of dirt and dust your carpet has absorbed, we have the right cleaning solution for you. Using a specialised equipment, our carpet cleaners Bowes Park pre-spray the carpet and leave the solution to soak into the fibers and then they lift the grime and bacteria and leave your carpet fresh for a long time.
Our prices make our service affordable to everyone in Bowes Park. We have carefully researched our competitors and we aim to offer a better quality to our customers and a value for money. Our prices in N22 are no different to the prices we quote across the whole city. Contrary to what some companies are doing, carpet cleaning London is priced equally across all postcodes.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
High Level of Service
We are committed to provide the most professional and quality carpet cleaning in Bowes Park N22 service our customers deserve and for this reason we have employed the most highly motivated and hard working individuals. Our goal is to offer a service which makes your carpet look immaculate and we believe we have reached our goal so far.
Equipment & Products
We have invested in the right cleaning equipment in order to reach our goals. For us it is very important to use powerful carpet cleaning machines in combination with efficient cleaning products to provide our customers in Bowes Park N22 with what they deserve.
Dedicated Cleaning Technicians
Extensive training to our staff is one of the investments we have undertaken as we believe that an excellent service is a one which is provided by a qualified carpet cleaner. All our carpet cleaners in Bowes Park are NCCA certified and they come uniformed for each carpet cleaning service.
We know that a welcoming home is the one which is looked after and with our service Bowes Park we guarantee that our technicians will take care of all your carpet cleaning needs to make your carpet look clean and well maintained. If they fail to achieve this, they will come back free of charge to give it a little extra care.
Carpet cleaning Bowes Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Crouch End
- Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
- Carpet cleaning Seven Sisters
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Stamford Hill
- Carpet cleaning Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning West Green
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Did you know that in Bowes Park N22 we also offer
- Bowes Park is a North London residential suburb situated between wood Green, Palmers Green and Bounds Green. It comprises a small, predominantly residential area surrounding Myddleton Road. The road includes a few grocery stores, car accessories shop and dry cleaners. Although its lack of activities, the park benefits from being located close to the Alexandra Palace and Green Lanes, which are full of authentic Turkish-Cypriot bakeries and supermarkets.
- The area of Bowes Park is crossed by The New River. Completed in 1613, it is neither new or a river. The New River is a man-made canal that was constructed to bring drinking water from Hertfordshire to North London. Originally the canal used to run New Gauge in Hertford down as far as Sadlers Wells in Clerkenwell. Nowadays the overground waterway ends at Stoke Newington, thus there are still some ornamented waters along its route south of Stoke Newington. Today The New River provides attractive riverside green space in the form of the recently restored Finsbury Gardens.
- Located just 14 minutes from Bowes Park Railway Station and even less from Alexandra Palace, there is The Gate. It combines traditional pub with modern bar and restaurant to great effect. The Gate is extremely popular with locals, offering an easy, laid back atmosphere that is perfectly suited for those after works drinks, family occasions and lazy Sunday lunches. Though the venue’s exterior suggests a traditional Victorian gastropub, inside The Gate you will find a bright, airy Italian pizzeria right down to red and white checked tablecloths and summertime alfresco terrace. Their menu boosts a strong selection of authentic style stone baked pizzas and much more. From tasty hamburgers to sharing platters and salads. The drinks list ranges from quality wines, classic and contemporary cocktails, to continental bottled lagers, making The Gate the ideal all-night venue.