Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Highbury N5
First-class Carpet Washing Results In N5
If your Highbury home or office needs regular carpet care, Anyclean should be your first call
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off, regular, and end of tenancy
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises - stores, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Cleaner In Highbury?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
What Makes Us The Most Effective Carpet Treatment Choice In N5?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- A team of NCCA-certified, excellent specialists
- A comprehensive portfolio for both domestic and commercial customers
- Exclusive offers and special deals for regular clients
- No hidden fees or extra charges - you only pay for what you get
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Money-back Guarantee
- Employing the top brands of professional equipment in the UK - Karcher, RotoVac, Host, Prochem
- Strict quality control for every job
Home Carpet Care
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Highbury - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Brought to you by the leading steam washing experts in North London at the best market price! Order your free quote with Anyclean today on 020 7099 6964.
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
If you are not happy with the look and overall condition of your upholstered furniture, give us a quick call before you buy a new one - our cleaning will save you some money!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In N5
- Monthly deep-clean for office carpets at Aberdeen Park, Highbury East, London N5 2BE.
- One-off home carpet washing at Sotheby Rd, Highbury East, London N5 2UT.
- Furniture rejuvenation and stain removal at Balfour Rd, Highbury, London N5 2HD.
- Mattress dust mites removal at Avenell Rd, Highbury, London N5 1BT.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
"There were a couple of old stains on my kitchen carpet that had become an almost natural part of the home landscape. It took ten minutes for the Anyclean expert to remove them - I was embarrassed to see how easy it looked!"
F. Dougherty, Avenell Rd, Highbury Square, London N5 1DR
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Jupiter Dining. Located at 100 Highbury Park, in the heart of Highbury N5, it is a family owned restaurant delivering excellent, simple food, done well. Everything served here is made on the premises, except with the bread and ice cream. This way they not only insure the quality of cooking is consistently high, but they also make sure the ingredients are always fresh and bought from local suppliers, when possible. Apart from the sweets and deserts, flour and thickening substances are slightly used resulting in tasty food and with most of the dishes being gluten free. Run by the experienced chef Rob Wilkinson, who has worked for many fine restaurants in London during his 15 year career, Jupiter Dining offers classic cuisine with a seasonally changed menu in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Arsenal Museum. It is a must-to-see museum not only for those who have dedicated their hearts to the red side of North London, but for any lover of football. The museum is based in a modern building situated on the site of the new Emirates Stadium, in Drayton Park Highbury N5, and has on display a great deal of artefacts related to the club’s history. Step inside and discover the fascinating story of the small North London team that slowly became one of the richest and most famous football clubs in the world.
- Highbury Fields Public Tennis. Besides being closely related to the game of football, with London’s Arsenal based in the area, Highbury has also great tennis facilities. The Highbury Fields tennis facilities are managed by the local authority and available at a small charge. The site comprises several well used and superbly maintained courts, which are suited for tennis players of all age and ability. Courts are set in a lovely location on the edge of the common and, if you want to play here, you must pay a fee to the grounds’ keeper who will give you access to the courts.