Efficient Carpet Cleaning Woodside Park N12
The Proficient N12 Carpet Washing Partner You Can Trust
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, and after-vacancy
- Commercial carpet care - for local restaurants, stores, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Choose Us To Do Your Carpet Shampoo In Woodside Park?
What Carpet Treatment Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a carefully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and micro particles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Experts In Hot Water Extraction
Serviced Areas in North London
What Have We Cleaned Lately In N12?
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"I had a terrible dilemma - the condition of my rugs was deteriorating but I could not trust a single cleaner with their treatment. Choosing Anyclean, however, proved to be a godsend!"
21 Woodside Ave, London N12 8AQ
Did You Know That...?
- Comfort Hotel Finchley is located just 20 minutes from Woodside Park Tube Station and only a hundred yards from the North Circular. Situated in a large leisure complex at 3 Leisure Way Road High, Finchley N12, this two-star accommodation offers great connections to Central London. It is also close to the Finchley Golf Club, the Brent Cross shopping center, the London Zoo, and the Buckingham Palace. The range of leisure options provided close to this inexpensive hotel include an 8-screen Phoenix cinema, bowling alley, two swimming pools and a modern and well-equipped gym. In proximity of the Comfort Hotel Finchley is also a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges. Whether you are a business traveller or a tourist alike, looking for a nice accommodation at affordable rates, the Comfort Hotel Finchley is the right choice for you.
- Frith Manor Primary School. It is a large primary school based in Woodside Park, North London N12. The school is located on Lullington Garth, and has about 710 pupils on roll, ranging from Nursery to Year 6. Following a devastating fire in 2002, the facility has recently been rebuilt, and now it boasts a number of excellent facilities and spacious grounds. Today it has three classes per year starting from Reception. Situated close to Mill Hill East and Woodside Park Tube Stations, Frith Manor Primary provides its pupils with a wonderful environment in which all children develop their full learning potential and grow as responsible and carrying individuals. The curriculum is creative and well-balanced, with an emphasis on the innovative learning practices, which makes the learning process meaningful and fun.
- Malt and Hops Public House is one of the most noted pubs around the area of Woodside Park N12. Situated at 891 Finchley High Road, this traditional British pub has the charm and appearance of a venue from the 20’s of the 20th century. The facility was first listed in the 1861 census as the Malt and Hops Hotel and Coach House, North Finchley. Today the venue still offers the warm and friendly feel of a traditional pub, whilst offering its customers a large selection of draught beers, lagers and real ales. It has a well-preserved jukebox, multiple screens showing Rugby and Football events, and a pool table. Customers of Malt and Hops Public House also benefit from a large car park and a lovely beer garden to the rear of the pub.