Top Quality Carpet Cleaning Hornsey
First-Class Carpet Treatment For N8 Customers
If your Hornsey home or office carpets need washing, give us a call on 020 7099 6964!
What Services Do We Offer?
- Home carpet care - one-off, regular, and post-lease cleaning
- Commercial heavy-duty carpet washing (hot water extraction)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Curtains steam washing
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Does Booking A Carpet Cleaner Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Most Effective Carpet Washing Choice In Hornsey?
- 20+ years of hard work
- A team of highly skilled, NCCA-certified technicians
- We serve both domestic and commercial customers
- A comprehensive portfolio of top-notch procedures
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- Money-back Guarantee
- Excellent results in case of dust smothering, persistent stains, and mould
- We operate with the best brands of specialised equipment the UK market has to offer - Karcher, Host, RotoVac, Prochem
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Hornsey - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Care
We are the reliable and affordable carpet cleaning partner your local business needs! Anyclean offers premium one-off and regular maintenance packages in N8.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition - just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Hornsey
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning at Wightman Rd, Hornsey, London N8 0LT.
- Monthly hot water extraction for a small local business at Tottenham Ln, Hornsey, London N8 7EA.
- Curtain steam washing at Lausanne Rd, Hornsey, London N8 0HN.
- Dust mites removal and mattress cleaning at Turnpike Ln, Hornsey, London N8 0EP.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Local Leaders In Carpet Steam Washing
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Archway
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Heath
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway
- Carpet cleaning West Green
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Frequently Asked Questions
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
"What a difference can a single steam washing procedure make! My furntiure looks like brand new, as if I had turned back the clock five years!"
B. Hampton, Willoughby Rd, Hornsey, London N8 0JE
Did You Know That...?
- North London YMCA Fitness Centre. Formerly known as Hornsey YMCA, it is a fully air-conditioned centre, providing fitness facilities for adult men and women, and a great place to work out. The centre attracts its members and occasional visitors with affordable rates, giving them access to two well-equipped studios with over 50 adult courses and classes available. This includes yoga, circuit training, aerobics, pilates, swiss ball, riding static bikes, as well as personal induction programmes. All classes offered here are taught and supervised by qualified instructors, and suited for men and women. YMCA Fitness Centre in Hornsey boasts a state-of-the-art gym with 40 training stations, kitted with modern Precor resistance and cardio-vascular equipment. And, to encourage members to try a different approach to their fitness routine, every month a Fitness challenge is held on the site of the gym.
- Queens Pub and Dining Room. Located at 26, Broadway Parade in Crouch End N8, it is a magnificent piece of over-the-top Victoriana that was built by the end of the 19th century to show notable local people that a pub need not be anything down-at-heel. It is a large venue where the dining room and bar areas are separate and equally spacious, decorated with glorious stained glass, ornate plastering, mahogany paneling, florail ironwork and other fascinating details. The Queen’s Pub & Dining Room offers great food and a well-chosen list of quality wine, delivered in a brilliant old pub atmosphere.
Notable current and former residents of Hornsey N8 include:
- Actor Paul Eddington (1927-1995), who was best known for playing in the popular sitcoms of the 70s and 80s, “Yes Minister”, and “Yeas, Prime Minister”.
- DJ, music producer and entrepreneur Trevor Beresford Romeo, who is best known with his stage name Jazzie B, was born in Hornsey N8, in 1963.
- Inventor and design engineer Colin Chapman (1928-1982), who was a builder in the automotive industry and founder of Lotus Cars.
- Physiologist, Sir Edward Albert Sharpey-Schafer (1850-1935), who is regarded the founder of ‘endocrinology’, was born in Hornsey N8.
- Actress and singer Lilian Harvey (1906-1968) was also born in Hornsey.
- Nanny and television personality Joanne “Jo” Frost (born 1971), who has written three books on childcare.
- Artist Derek Andrew Safo (born 1982), who is better known by his stage name Sway, origins for Hornsey.
- Classical scholar and poet A. E Housman (1859-1936).
- Irish poet, singer and entertainer Thomas Moore (1779-1852).
- Theatrical designer and architect Frank Matcham (1854-1920), who is noted for his designs of many landmark London theatres including London Palladium, Victoria Palace, London Coliseum, and Hackney Empire.
- Anglo-Irish painter Thomas Frye (1710-1762), who was artist and founder of the Bow porcelain factory, is buried in Hornsey churchyard.
- Poet Samuel Rogers (1763-1855), who was friend with Byron and Dickens, is also buried in Hornsey churchyard.