Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Fortis Green
Excellent N2 Carpet Washing Results By Anyclean
What Cleaning Options Do We Offer?
- Domestic carpet care - regular, one-off, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
What Makes Anyclean The Most Preferred Carpet-care Choice In Fortis Green?
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
Our technicians employ a high-quality water repellent that protects your carpet longer and prevent dust smothering, making any subsequent cleaning quicker and easier.
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, micro particles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Local Leaders In Carpet Shampoo Services
Serviced Areas in North London
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In The Area
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"With more than twenty people in the office, it is almost impossible to keep your carpets stain or shoe prints-free - or at least so I thought. Anyclean's carpet washers have changed my opinion on how effective the treatment of the carpets can be."
Annington Rd, Fortis Green, London N2 9NB
Did You Know That...?
- Fortis Green Kids Club. Located in the Muswell Hill area near Fortis Green, it is a non-profit organisation that provides school hours care to children aged 4 to 12 years in full time education. The club operates an After School between 3:30pm-3:15pm, as well as Playschemes between 8:30am-6pm. The After School Club takes in children from three primary schools, situated within the area. The Playschemes are organised only during half-term holidays, Easter and Summer holidays, offering a wide range of interesting activities for all children, including games, sports, art and design, cooking, trips and many other. The Fortis Green Kids Club is a fun and friendly place, operated by exceptional staff team that provides excellent care for your child.
Noted people associated with Fortis Green:
- Entomologist Oliver Erichson Janson (180-1925), who specialised in Coleoptera (Beetle) spent his early years at Fortis Green.
- Naturalist William Bernhardt Tegetmeier (1816-1912), who was writer and journalist of domestic science with an interest of bees, fowl and pigeons. He was also a founder of the Savage Club, in London.
- Rock musicians Raymond and David Davis, who are best known as lead singer and lead guitarist for the band The Kinks, were born and grew up in Fortis Green. In 1999 Dave released a solo album called Fortis Green.
- The folk rock and electric folk band Fairposrt Conventions was started at Fortis Green N2. The Band was formed in 1967 at the family home of Simon Nicol. The house is called Fairport and is located on the south side of the ward, close to the junction with Tetherdown and Fortis Green Road. Other founding members of the group include bassist Ashley Hutchings, guitarist Richard Thompson and drummer Shaun Frater.
- The fictional character Norman Stanley Fletcher, who is the main character in the popular BBC sitcom Porridge (1974-1977), was revealed to be resident of Fortis Green in one of the episodes- Men Without Women. In the show Fletch, as it is most commonly referred to, was escorted to his home by a police officer.