Affordable Carpet Cleaning Tottenham N17
Proficient Carpet Care For N17 Homes And Offices
We can deliver some of the most impressive carpet washing results in Tottenham
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet care - one-off, regular, and post-vacancy
- Commercial carpet cleaning (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Shampoo Procedure With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Carpet Treatment Choice In Tottenham?
- A team of highly skilled and perfectly qualified experts
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Money-back Guarantee
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- A detailed service portfolio for both home and business customers
- Strict quality control for every job we take
- We work with the best brands of professional equipment in the UK - Karcher, RotoVac, Prochem, Host
- Instant free quotes via email and phone
Home Carpet Care
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Tottenham and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and beauty of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in N17 for your complete peace of mind!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in North London!
Your upholstered furniture and curtains require regular attention too! Provide it by booking the most reliable steam washing specialists in N17 with Anyclean!
If you are worried that your mattress might be infested with dust mites, book Anyclean's powerful steam washing, and we will remove the problem in minutes!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In N17
- Monthly office carpet deep-clean at White Hart Ln, Tottenham, London N17 8DT.
- Home carpet shampoo at Tariff Rd, Tottenham, London N17 0EB.
- One-off hot water extraction for house carpets at Somerford Grove, Tottenham, London N17 0PT.
- Synthetic-fibre rug washing at Beaufoy Rd, Tottenham, London N17 8AY.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Apply?
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
"It might be a cliche, but you did brought my home carpets back to life! The living room feels so much more comfortable now without all the dust and small dirt spots."
V. Walters, Whitehall St, Tottenham, London N17 8BP
Did You Know That...?
- The area is home of the Premier League Football club Tottenham Hotspur. Founded in 1882, the club has a long and illustrious history in the top flight of the English football. Hotspur FC, as the club was called, played their first games on the public pitches at Tottenham Marshes and remained there for 6 seasons. Then the team moved to Northumberland Park, where they remained just one year due to a lack of capacity at this ground. Tottenham first came to their present site at White Hart Lane in 1899 when it was a disused nursery that was owned by the brewers Charringdon. The first game here was a friendly match on 4 September, when a 5,000 crowd saw the 4-1 victory against Notts County. Today White Hart Lane has a reputation of a great place to see a match. Throughout the years Tottenham Hotspur has been home to some of the great players of this fascinating game. This includes Blanchflower, Lineker, Hoddle, Ginola, Gascoigne, and Klinsman. The club is a two-time Football League Champion, eight-time FA Cup winner, four-time Football League Cup winner, and one-time UEFA Cup winner.
- Euroart Studios. Located at 784/788 Tottenham High Road, this is North London’s largest artist led art studio and workspace complex. It combines a gallery with a place of work for artists, makers and creative practitioners. The complex is situated within an easy walking distance from both Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters tube stations, and has 70 studios that are frequently used by painters, ceramicists, jewelers, sculptors, mixed media artists, photographers, graphic artists, filmmakers and more. The site is opened for visitors, who have the chance to see inside the artists’ studios and observe the creative minds at work. There is also a first class gallery of completed works. Eurostar Studios offers a new and stirring approach to art in the area and is also focused on involving the local community in the world of art.
- St Ann’s Church. It is a lively, growing church in Tottenham, part of the Church of England. Located in South Grove, Tottenham, the church was consecrated in 1861 and houses the organ which was originally placed in Crosby Hall, Bishopsgate. This is the organ on which the great German composer, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, who created the famous Wedding March, regularly gave recitals. St Ann’s has always been an important part of the local community. It is home to a large congregation who meet on a regular basis for public and private prayer.