Top-tier Carpet Cleaning Whetstone N20
Affordable Carpet Care For N20 Home And Business Owners
Anyclean delivers the most effective carpet washing in Whetstone seven days per week
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet treatment - one-off, regular, and post-tenancy steam washing
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses - stores, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Our N20 Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Leading Carpet Maintenance Company In Whetstone?
- A team of highly qualified and result-oriented specialists
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees and charges
- Money-back Guarantee
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Strict quality control - you always get the expected results
- We serve both domestic and commercial customers
- Free quotes are available via email and phone upon request
- No risk of damage to your carpets and rugs
- We work with the most advanced specialised equipment, available in the UK
Home Carpet Care
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Washing
Anyclean is the reliable carpet washing partner you have been looking to find for years! We have been serving N20 businesses with distinction for over two decades!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
At the first signs of dust-mite infestation, call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will send one of our hot water extraction experts to remove them from your bedroom!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Jobs In Whetstone
- Home carpet steam washing at Birley Rd, Whetstone, London N20 0EZ.
- Regular carpet care for commercial premises at Oakleigh Rd N, Whetstone, London N20 9HE.
- Domestic upholstered furniture cleaning at Athenaeum Rd, Whetstone, London N20 9AH.
- One-off carpet deep clean at High Rd, Whetstone, London N20 9HR.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Employ?
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Local Experts In Carpet Shampoo Services
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Carpet cleaning Holloway
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Carpet cleaning Kentish Town
- Carpet cleaning Manor House
- Carpet cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Carpet cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet cleaning Tufnell Park
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
"After five years of regularly booking Anyclean, I can confidently say - the harder the task, the better you perform! Top-notch experts in carpet washing!"
E. Wallace, Myddelton Park, Whetstone, London N20 0HX
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Izgara Restaurant. It is a fine Turkish restaurant set at 1274 High Road, in the vibrant restaurant quarter of Whetstone N20. Conveniently located within a couple of minutes walk from Totteridge and Whetstone Underground station, the venue serves lunch and remains open for dinner untill 11pm, making it a perfect place whether for a late lunch, afternoon dining, or dinner. It offers a superb Turkish cuisine, prepared by high-quality and fresh produce. In this North London restaurant you will find yourself welcomed warmly as you ease into extremely comfortable, contemporary surrounds. It is as much about friendly people as it is about delicious Turkish meals, as traditional recipes from mainland Turkey are prepared with a modern twist.
- All Saints’ Arts Centre. Located at 122 Oakleigh Road North, the centre is based within the All Saints’ Church, Friern Barnet, which is close to the area of Whetstone N20. The centre was established to celebrate of the centenary of the church. It was founded in 1982 when a new organ was installed, and today is licensed for public exhibitions and performances. Due to the church’s strong cultural tradition, soon after its foundation, the arts centre launched a diverse programme of mixed-art-forms, as well as a rich schedule of weekly activities. The church itself is a vibrant residential parish with an adjoining Church of English primary school. Located in an outer North London borough, All Saints’ is very much at the heart of the local community. Their school is an integral part of the community life and is deservedly popular. It offers quality education and secure learning environment in which each child develop their full potential both academically and socially. Children are well looked over and encouraged to take responsible initiatives and take care for each other. All Saint’s Primary School is a friendly place where staff, parents and children work together as a team to create a happy environment in which teaching and learning can thrive.