Carpet Cleaning Dulwich SE21
Carpet Cleaning Specialists in Dulwich
Exposure to dust mites and dirt are considered to be the most cause of allergies. We at Anyclean specialise in professional carpet cleaning service in Dulwich SE21 which is proven to reduce the risk of allergies and other health problems to a minimum. For over 15 years, many residential and commercial customers have relied on the thorough service we provide which keeps their carpets clean and free from toxins and harmful bacteria.
Efficient Carpet Treatment
- Trained carpet cleaners
- Hot water extraction method
- Successfully removing bacteria and dirt
- Fresh and bright look of your carpet
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 and take full advantage of a free estimate for your carpet cleaning and maintenance needs in Dulwich SE21. Our prices are reasonable and you can check them below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Bacteria & Odours Neutralisation
Our professional carpet cleaning Dulwich SE21 services gives you the chance to protect your home and family from the harmful allergens and germs. It's also a good way to bring back the colours and the fresh look of your carpets as they were when you first installed them. Avoid replacement costs and book a thorough carpet cleaning which ensures your carpets will be brights for the years to come.
Non- Toxic Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
We are able to use two of the best methods to treat carpets - hot water extraction and dry cleaning methods. The hot water extraction one removes dirt, grime and bacteria and is very efficient for improving the look of the carpet. The dry cleaning method uses less moisture and leaves your carpet almost dry at the end. Our technician will assess your carpet and will determine the right method for your carpet to ensure ultimate results are achieved.
Motivated Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners Dulwich SE21 are highly motivated, vetted, trained and experienced and will come to your property on the most convenient day and time for you. They have completed extensive training courses with the NCCA and after they successfully passed their exams, have been allowed to clean residential and commercial premises.
Anyclean is a trsutworthy cleaning contractor in Dulwich SE21 and your satisfaction is guaranteed o every service you book with us. We will be glad to come back free of charge for a repeat treatment if for any reason our method was not successful on the first place.
Carpet cleaning Dulwich and the neighbouring areas:
- Crystal Palace
- East Dulwich
- Forest Hill
- Herne Hill
- Loughborough Junction
- Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- Carpet Cleaning West Dulwich
- Carpet Cleaning West Norwood
Did you know that in Dulwich SE21 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Dulwich
Interesting Stuff About Dulwich...
- Founded back in 1811, Dulwich Picture Gallery is the first built public art gallery in England. It was opened when Sir Francis Bourgeois RA left his collection of old masters “for the inspection of the public”. Dulwich Picture Gallery has outstanding collection of 17th and 18th century paintings. This features major works by Van Dych, Poussin, Rembrandt, Watteau, Rubens, Canaletto, Gainsborough, Murillo, and Tiepolo.
- North Dulwich Tennis Club was founded in the early 1900s. Since then the club has grown consistently and today it is a well-appreciated sport organisation that serves an area of around 30,000 people. Located in leafy surroundings and with a pleasant, informal ambience, this relaxed and friendly tennis club has two, newly resurfaced hard courts and two shale courts. North Dulwich Tennis Club provides two experienced coaches and offers a range of courses for both junior and senior players.
Schools and nurseries in Dulwich :
- James Allens Pre-Prep School, a nursery located at 2 Dulwich Village.
- Alleyns Junior School, a nursery located in Townley Road.
- Halfmoon Montessori Nursery, situated in Herne Hill Methodist Church Ha.
- Dulwich Village Church of England Infant’s School. It is a mixed sex primary school for children aged 5-7 years, located in Dulwich Village.
- Dulwich Hamlet Junior School, which is a primary school for boys and girls aged 7-11, located in Dulwich Village.
- James Allen’s Girls’ School. It is a primary school for girls aged 5-18 years situated in East Dulwich Grove.
- New Hope Christian Academy. It is a mixed sex secondary school for children aged 3-18 years at 31 East Dulwich Grove.
- Turney Primary and Secondary Special School. It is a school for boys and girls aged 5-16 located in Turney Road.
- Dulwich College. It is a sixth form school for boys and girls aged 2 to 19 years located in Dulwich Common SE21.
Famous past and present residents of Dulwich include:
- Children’s author Enid Mary Blyton (1897-1968) was born in Dulwich.
- Comedian, writer and actress Jo Brand (born 1957) who owns a house in Herne Hill, Dulwich.
- Writer and painter Phyllis Pearsall (1906-1996) was born in Dulwich.
- Norther Ireland actor James Nesbitt (born 1965) lives in Herne Hill, Dulwich.
- War-time singer Anne Shelton (1923-1994) was born in Dulwich.
- Disc jockey Robert John Gorham (born 1973).
- Stand-up comedian Micky Flanagan (born 1963) lives in East Dulwich.
- Comedian and broadcaster Susan Elizabeth Perkins was born in Dulwich, in 1969.
- Welsh journalist Huw Edwards (born 1961) resides in Duwlich.
- Journalist and television presenter Kate Thornton (born 1973) and her partner, DJ Darren Emerson (born 1971).
- Politician Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Baroness Thatcher (born 1925), who is best known as the longest-serving Prime Minister, from 1979 to 1990.
- Former professional footballer Trevor Lloyd Sinclair was born in Dulwich, in 1973.
- Singer Su-Elise Michelle Nash was born in Dulwich, in 1981.
- Actor and film director Tim Roth was born in Dulwich, 1961.