Quality Carpet Cleaning Service Camberwell
Since 1998, Anyclean has been servicing Camberwell SE5 residential and commercial customers for carpet cleaning. Having offered high quality services, we have become the preferred carpet cleaning contractor in the area and today most of our business comes from repeated and satisfied customers who value our skills. In return we provide our customers with an outstanding service, flexibility and affordable prices.
The Services We Offer
Our services range from hot water extraction, steam and dry cleaning and we pre inspect your carpet before we start cleaning it to ensure the best cleaning method is used and great results are achieved at all times. We know how much our customers love their carpets and we will clean them with the respect they deserve.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean offer very competitive prices and they are reasonable for the quality of service we provide in Camberwell SE5. Please refer to our price list below to get an idea of our charges, but for an accurate quote please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Premium Quality Service
We are able to clean any type and colour of carpet at your residential or commercial property in Camberwell SE5. For us it doesn't matter what your carpet is made of or what colour you have chosen for your room, we can treat it with our specialised equipment. The modern cleaning techniques we use combined with the professionalism of our technicians guarantee a superior clean and excellent results.
Equipment & Products
The equipment we use is very powerful and it removes most of the stains, dirt and dust from your carpet fibers. We will advise you on any damages, stains and marks which might be permanent and which could not be removed completely even after we treat the carpet.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaners
You can hire one of our mobile, dedicated, trained, vetted and friendly carpet cleaning Camberwell technicians at any day during the week or on the weekend convenient for you as we operate seven days a week. The carpet cleaners are available at a short notice and they will do their best to satisfy all our customers' needs.
We guarantee all our work will be carried out by certified and experienced carpet cleaners who will do their best to remove all dirt and allergents from your carpet and leave them as fresh as you like them to be. Should you put in doubt the standard of the cleaning we have provided, we will come back free of charge to prove that the best has been done for your carpet.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Camberwell SE5, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Camberwell and the neighbouring areas:
- Brixton SW9
- Denmark Hill
- East Dulwich
- Elephant and castle
- Herne Hill
- Herne Hill SE24
- Loughborough Junction
Did you know that in Camberwell SE5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Camberwell
- Camberwell Green. It is one of the historic centres of South London, as well as the focus of life in the suburb for many centuries. Originally Camberwell Green was used as a market and a training place before becoming a locality of rest and recreation. Today the centrally located green comprises a children’s play area, as well as a number of large green areas which are a favourite place for dog walkers and joggers throughout the year.
- Camberwell Evangelical Church. Situated at 65 Bethwin Road, at the heart of Camberwell SE5, it is a modern place of worship where visitors can find a great deal of artefacts. Camberwell Evangelical Church is open to everyone from the electric suburb of Camberwell SE5 and the nearest residential areas to come and be part of a welcoming and friendly community. Whether you are a Christian or not, here you will find many warm-hearted people, as well as a thriving Sunday School, two bible studies and three late evening discussion groups, which are organised each week and led by the Pastor.
- The Blue Elephant Theatre. It is a small, community run theatrical venue that has been awarded “the coolest venue in Camberwell” by the Guardian newspaper. Located at 59a Bethwin Road, The Blue Elephant Theatre was established in 1999 and today it continues to attract some of the biggest names in London entertainment life to its door. It was opened to cover the artistic needs of the Southwark area, providing a diverse programme of theatrical performances and creating cutting edge productions.
- Ruskin Park is also within the area of Camberwell SE5. Laid in Denmark Hill, it is a 36 acre park that consists of vivid flower beds, tree-lined avenues, children’s play area, tennis court, padding pool and all-weather sports facilities. Ruskin Park was designed by the renowned parks designer Lt Colonel JJ Sexby and was named after the prominent writer and artist John Ruskin (1819-1900), who lived nearby. The park was completed in 1907 and today it still keeps its original bandstand and portico.