Carpet Cleaning Charlton SE7 London
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company in Charlton
Anyclean has been providing a comprehensive carpet cleaning service in Charlton SE7 since 1998. We have grown an excellent reputation for providing efficient and reliable service to residential and commercial buildings. As we use specialised cleaning equipment, we are able to successfully deal with dust, dirt and bacteria and make your home a safer and a fresher place to live.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer a carpet cleaning service in Charlton SE7 at a professional level conducted according to the requirements of the NCCA. With our long carpet cleaning experience, we are able to offer a solution for any dirt and grime and to make your carpet look lovely again.
We can't be beaten on prices and quality when we provide professional carpet cleaning in Charlton SE7 which is one of the reasons to choose Anyclean as your carpet cleaning provider. Please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or check our prices below.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Deep Carpet Cleaning
We understand that carpets are an expensive investment in every household and maintaining them clean is essential for their long existence. As carpet cleaning is an elaborate process, it can not be done without a proper carpet cleaning equipment. We have also made our investment by getting a professional carpet cleaning Charlton equipment to help our customers protect their investment.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
Carpet cleaning should be left to the professionals in Charlton SE7 as we have a complete range of equipment suitable for al tuypes of carpets. With the cleaning equipment we use, we not only extract all the dirt and the contaminants, but we also avoid the risk of shrinkage and discolouration.
Our Carpet Cleaning Operatives
The cleaners who work for Anyclean are fuly trained to use the specialised equipment and they have attended training courses to learn how to clean carpets in Charlton SE7 professionally. We have carefully selected the most motivated and hard working cleaners, who do with a smile every carpet cleaning job.
By proceeding with our company, we ensure you that your carpets will be in safe hands. We take full responsibility to clean your carpet at a high level, using various techniques and chemicals in order to make it spotless and bacteria free. If you are not entirely satisfied with what we have achieved at the end, we will come back free of charge and clean the disputed areas.
To book your carpet cleaning service in Charlton SE7, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Charlton and the neighbouring areas:
- Canning Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- North Woolwich
- Shooters Hill
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Charlton SE7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Charlton
- Charlton is most famous as the home of Charlton Athletic Football Club. The club was formed on 9 June 1905 by a group of teenagers on East Street and their first recorded match was a friendly game against Silvertown Wesley, which according to the Kentish Independent ended with a 6-0 victory for Charlton. Since August 1919 Charlton play their home games at The Valley Stadium. The Valley was set on the site of a former chalk farm after an army of volunteers dug the pitch into shape. And it was just a year later when in 1920 the club turned professional and joined the Southern League, under the leadership of their first manager, Walter Rayner. The team currently play in the Football League Champion, after ending up as champions in the League One in the previous season, 2011-12.
- Charlton Park. Situated in Charlton Park Road, it is one of the most unusual parks in southeast London area, as well as home to the Charlton House. Besides this magnificent Jacobean building, other features on the site include a pond garden, beautiful Japanese herb garden, all weather football pitches, playground area and a café which is open on weekends. Organised walks are available through the Charlton Park every week, provided by the Park Ranger Service and starting from the front lawn of Charlton House. The park has a wheelchair access and is also intersected by the London’s Green Chain Walk.
- Charlton House. Build during the reign of James I, it is the finest and best preserved Jacobean mansion in the Capital. Designed by architect John Thorpe, the Charlton House was completely built in 1612. During the centuries the building has survived restorations, alterations and bombings marvelously intact, though its original chimneys were removed and replaced in the 19th century. The facility features original wood paneling, fireplaces and intricate strapwork ceilings, and its south extension was added in 1877 by Norman Shaw. Outside the mansion you will find two stunning walled gardens and a Mulberry tree. The tree was planted by James I and is believed to be the first of its kind in Britain.