First-class Carpet Cleaning Charlton SE7
Trustworthy Carpet-care Specialists In SE7
Anyclean delivers top-notch carpet washing for Charlton homes and businesses
What Can We Do For You?
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- A team of excellent, result-oriented specialists
- A comprehensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or contract charges
- Money-back Guarantee
- Strict quality control for every job
- We work with powerful professional equipment - RotoVac, Prochem, Host, Karcher
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Charlton - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean is the reliable carpet washing partner you have been looking to find for years! We have been serving SE7 businesses with distinction for over two decades!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Heavy traffic and the daily wear and tear inevitably ruin the condition of your office carpets - protect them and prolong their lifespan with our top-notch upkeep service!
Area Rug Cleaning
Afghan or Persian, wool, silk or synthetic fibres - regardless of the type, Anyclean can take proficient care for your rugs! Best prices in Charlton guaranteed!
If you are not happy with the look and overall condition of your upholstered furniture, give us a quick call before you buy a new one - our cleaning will save you some money!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Charlton?
- One-off domestic carpet shampoo at Charlton Ln, London SE7 8LA.
- Regular hot water extraction for commercial premises at The Heights, Charlton, London SE7 8JQ.
- Mattress anti-dust mite treatment at Charlton Church Ln, Charlton, London SE7 7AB.
- After-vacancy carpet deep clean at Swallowfield Rd, Charlton, London SE7 7NR.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Carpet Cleaning Canning Town
- Carpet Cleaning Custom House
- Carpet Cleaning Greenwich
- Carpet Cleaning Greenwich Peninsula
- Carpet Cleaning Kidbrooke
- Carpet Cleaning London City Airport
- Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Shooters Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Silvertown
- Carpet Cleaning Woolwich
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3-mile radius from Meridian Trading Estate
at Lombard Wall, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE7 7SW, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
"These guys are great! My carpets were in terrible condition but the two cleaners brought them back to life in a couple of hours!"
S. Cowell, Hornfair Rd, London SE7 7BE
Did You Know That...?
- Charlton is most famous as the home of Charlton Athletic Football Club. The club was formed on 9 June 1905 by a group of teenagers on East Street and their first recorded match was a friendly game against Silvertown Wesley, which according to the Kentish Independent ended with a 6-0 victory for Charlton. Since August 1919 Charlton play their home games at The Valley Stadium. The Valley was set on the site of a former chalk farm after an army of volunteers dug the pitch into shape. And it was just a year later when in 1920 the club turned professional and joined the Southern League, under the leadership of their first manager, Walter Rayner. The team currently play in the Football League Champion, after ending up as champions in the League One in the previous season, 2011-12.
- Charlton Park. Situated in Charlton Park Road, it is one of the most unusual parks in southeast London area, as well as home to the Charlton House. Besides this magnificent Jacobean building, other features on the site include a pond garden, beautiful Japanese herb garden, all weather football pitches, playground area and a café which is open on weekends. Organised walks are available through the Charlton Park every week, provided by the Park Ranger Service and starting from the front lawn of Charlton House. The park has a wheelchair access and is also intersected by the London’s Green Chain Walk.
- Charlton House. Build during the reign of James I, it is the finest and best preserved Jacobean mansion in the Capital. Designed by architect John Thorpe, the Charlton House was completely built in 1612. During the centuries the building has survived restorations, alterations and bombings marvelously intact, though its original chimneys were removed and replaced in the 19th century. The facility features original wood paneling, fireplaces and intricate strapwork ceilings, and its south extension was added in 1877 by Norman Shaw. Outside the mansion you will find two stunning walled gardens and a Mulberry tree. The tree was planted by James I and is believed to be the first of its kind in Britain.