Carpet Cleaning Greenwich SE10 London
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning Company Greenwich
We at Anyclean provide carpet cleaning services for residential customers and businesses based in Greenwich SE10. Our services are carried out by NCCA trained, fully insured and vetted carpet cleaners who have the knowledge and the expertise to remove all the dirt, bacteria and dust from your carpet. As the carpet manufacturers recommend, your carpet will look its best if it is cleaned by the professionals every six months and you will provide a better living environment for your family.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning Service
- Qualified and skilled cleaners
- Treat different carpet fibres
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Spotless and clean carpets
- Odour neutralisation
- Bacteria removal
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean offers a highly flexible carpet cleaning service in Greenwich which is available on the weekends, bank holidays and in the evenings at no extra cost. Whether you need a single stain cleaned or you would like thorough clean of your carpeted rooms, we have the right solution for you.
A cheap service does not mean it is a low quality one and we are an example of that. We charge reasonable prices for our carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10 and the carpet cleaners still treat every carpet with care and respect. Please check our price list below or call 020 7099 6964 to get a free quote.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Comprehensive Cleaning Service
As carpets accumulate dust over time, they need a thorough cleaning with a suitable heavy duty machine which extracts the dirt from the carpet fibers. Our company is dedicated in providing efficient and reliable carpet cleaning service to our customers in Greenwich SE10 and make their home healthier.
Innovative Techniques & Chemicals
We only use safe for kids and pets cleaning products and powerful cleaning machines which are able to remove any stain and dirt. We are also certain that not only the equipment matters for the best results, but the experience of our carpet cleaning Greenwich technicians who are qualified and knowledgeable.
Expert Carpet Cleaners in Greenwich
The carpet cleaners Greenwich we work with are available at your request at anytime convenient for you. They are trained, vetted and experienced and they hold NCCA certificates and full public liability insurance. They will listen to all your requirements and will provide the job at a very high level.
Complete Customer Satisfaction
As part of our service, you will get our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - if you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved, we will come back upon your request to rectify the disputed areas free of charge. For us pleased customers is our main goal and we will appreciate your feedback.
To get a quote or book a carpet cleaning service in Greenwich SE10 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Greenwich and the neighbouring areas:
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Hither Green
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- North Woolwich
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Greenwich SE10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Greenwich
Places of Interest in Greenwich...
- Greenwich is noted for giving its name to the Greenwich Meridian, which marks 0° longitude, and Greenwich Mean Time. The prime meridian is based at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich SE10 and was established by mathematician and astronomer George Biddell Airy (1801-1892) in 1851. By 1884 most of all ships and tonnage use Greenwich Meridian as the reference meridian on their maps, and by the end of that year, at the behest of Chester Arthur, the 21st US President, 41 delegates from about 25 countries gathered in Washington, USA, to partake in the International Meridian Conference. At this conference a decision was made to select Greenwich as the official prime meridian due to its constantly growing popularity.
- Royal Observatory Viewing Platform. Set next to Greenwich Royal Observatory, this platform is one of the highest points in South London, providing stunning views of the world’s greatest city. The views offered from the platform can take your breath away, revealing most parts of Central and Eastern London. The facility is well equipped with seats that are, most of the time, occupied by tourists visiting the area, as well as local people breathing the fresh park air.
- O2 Arena. Located in Greenwich SE10, the Arena started life as the Millennium Dome- a large dome-shaped exhibition building that was designed to be the world’s largest dome and was used to celebrate the beginning of the new millennium in the Capital. The Dome closed in December 2000 and since then, the venue is known as the O2 Arena. It can host up to 20,000 people and is used as a place for a variety of occasions and events. From sporting challenges and large exhibitions to mind blowing rock concerts, the O2 Arena can host it all. In the past few years the venue has proven very popular and is constantly in demand.
- Benjamin Waugh’s House. A site of historic interest and one of the most famous attractions in Greenwich SE10, it is the house where Benjamin Waugh lived most of his life. Waugh was a great Victorian social reformer and campaigner, who was interested in charity work and particularly in the plight of children. He founded the UK charity, establishing the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children in 1889, and became the first ever director of the charity with no less than Queen Victoria as the first patron.