Professional Carpet Cleaning Greenwich SE10 London
Top-notch Carpet Care For SE10 Customers
Anyclean's carpet treatment is second to none all around Greenwich
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off, regular, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet care for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Area rug cleaning and restorarion
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
How Much Does Our Rug And Carpet Washing Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In SE10?
- A team of first-class, result-oriented technicians
- 20+years of experience in the industry
- Money-back Guarantee
- Affordable pricing with no hidden fees or charges
- No transportation costs - we clean on the spot
- Outstanding results in case of mould, dirt smothering, and persistent stains
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Top brands of professional equipment - Karcher, RotoVac, Host, Prochem
- Free quotes are available 24/7 via email
Home Carpet Care
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for Greenwich homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in SE10!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Keep the discolouring, dust smothering, and coffee stains at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in Greenwich - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
If you have running nose or allergy-like symptoms every morning, check your mattress for dust mites - our hot water extraction will remove them for minutes.
Your upholstered furniture and curtains require regular attention too! Provide it by booking the most reliable steam washing specialists in SE10 with Anyclean!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Greenwich?
- One-off deep clean treatment for home carpets at Banning St, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0FE.
- Emergency rug washing at Colomb St, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 9EZ.
- Stain removal for upholstered furniture at Armitage Rd, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0HU.
- After-vacancy carpet cleaning at Tunnel Ave, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0SF.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in SE10!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Local Leaders In Carpet Steam Washing
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Carpet Cleaning Blackwall
- Carpet Cleaning Canning Town
- Carpet Cleaning Charlton
- Carpet Cleaning Cubitt Town
- Carpet Cleaning Custom House
- Carpet Cleaning Deptford
- Carpet Cleaning Docklands
- Carpet Cleaning Evelyn
- Carpet Cleaning Kidbrooke
- Carpet Cleaning Ladywell
- Carpet Cleaning Lewisham
- Carpet Cleaning Limehouse
- Carpet Cleaning London City Airport
- Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Silvertown
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2-mile perimeter around Landmark Office Space - Greenwich at 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0ER, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
"As far as first impressions go, Anyclean blew me away! Their carpet cleaners are crafty, hardworking and yet easygoing and friendly!"
M. Thompson, Williamson Cl, Greenwich, London SE10 0HX
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Greenwich is noted for giving its name to the Greenwich Meridian, which marks 0° longitude, and Greenwich Mean Time. The prime meridian is based at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich SE10 and was established by mathematician and astronomer George Biddell Airy (1801-1892) in 1851. By 1884 most of all ships and tonnage use Greenwich Meridian as the reference meridian on their maps, and by the end of that year, at the behest of Chester Arthur, the 21st US President, 41 delegates from about 25 countries gathered in Washington, USA, to partake in the International Meridian Conference. At this conference a decision was made to select Greenwich as the official prime meridian due to its constantly growing popularity.
- Royal Observatory Viewing Platform. Set next to Greenwich Royal Observatory, this platform is one of the highest points in South London, providing stunning views of the world’s greatest city. The views offered from the platform can take your breath away, revealing most parts of Central and Eastern London. The facility is well equipped with seats that are, most of the time, occupied by tourists visiting the area, as well as local people breathing the fresh park air.
- O2 Arena. Located in Greenwich SE10, the Arena started life as the Millennium Dome- a large dome-shaped exhibition building that was designed to be the world’s largest dome and was used to celebrate the beginning of the new millennium in the Capital. The Dome closed in December 2000 and since then, the venue is known as the O2 Arena. It can host up to 20,000 people and is used as a place for a variety of occasions and events. From sporting challenges and large exhibitions to mind blowing rock concerts, the O2 Arena can host it all. In the past few years the venue has proven very popular and is constantly in demand.
- Benjamin Waugh’s House. A site of historic interest and one of the most famous attractions in Greenwich SE10, it is the house where Benjamin Waugh lived most of his life. Waugh was a great Victorian social reformer and campaigner, who was interested in charity work and particularly in the plight of children. He founded the UK charity, establishing the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children in 1889, and became the first ever director of the charity with no less than Queen Victoria as the first patron.