Carpet Cleaning Worlds End SW10
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Worlds End
We aim to be one of the best carpet cleaning contractor in the whole of London and we successfully cover Worlds End SW10 area too. Started to offer a professional carpet cleaning servic back in 1998, we have gaine a valuable experience and knowledge about carpets which is one of the reasons to choose us as your service provider.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Whatever your requirements are, we at Anyclean can certainly satisfy them. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning in Worlds End SW10 at an affordable price as for us both of these are important in order for our customers to gain the trust in our company and to recommend our service to their friends.
Based on our long carpet cleaning experience in Worlds End SW10, we have set our prices to suit every budget. We have priced our services reasonably and we always aim to upgrade the quality of the service we offer. To check our prices please refer to our price list or call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Excellent Results Guaranteed
To suit everyone's needs, our service is available seven days a week. We always listen to your requirements and discuss with you the best options for your carpets in order to extend their life. We not only provide a reliable and friendly service, but we also achieve excellent results with our carpet cleaning Worlds End SW10 service.
Modern Cleaning Equipment
We regularly upgrade our equipment as for us the products and equipment are one of the most important aspects of providing a high quality carpet cleaning service Worlds End SW10. The chemicals we use are safe for the environment, for pets and kids and they efficiently remove dirt and kill bacteria.
Proficient Carpet Cleaners
Our technicians are experienced and they provide a first class service every time. They are knowledgeable about everything related to carpet cleaning and they have devoted their lives to help customers maintain their carpets cleaned. Along with the certificates our cleaners hold, they are fully insured and offer flexible appointments in Worlds End SW10.
We aim to provide our customers in Worlds End SW10 with the most efficient service and 100% satisfactiona and we will complete the task to your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with the service - we wil come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in your area please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Worlds End and the neighbouring areas:
- Battersea Carpet Cleaner
- Brompton Carpet Cleaner
- Chelsea Carpet Cleaner
- Clapham Junction
- Earls Court Carpet Cleaner
- Fulham Carpet Cleaner
- Parsons Green
- South Kensington Carpet Cleaner
- West Brompton Carpet Cleaner
Did you know that in Worlds End SW10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Worlds End
End of Tenancy Cleaning Worlds End
Window Cleaning Worlds End
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Worlds End
- Worlds End also refers to one of the most popular bars in the area. Worlds End, located at 459 King’s Road in Chelsea SW10, has three floors which are uniquely decorated. This includes The Scene Bar & Kitchen with a Hollywood style design; The Summerhouse which is decked roofed terrace; and The Cellar basement, which is lined by quality wines. The Scene Bar & Kitchen is located on the ground floor of the venue, playing homage to movie legends with a hint of Hollywood style. This area is featured with studio lights, iconic photographs of world renowned actors and its lighted billboard showing off the superb all-American dishes they offer. The Summerhouse is on the first floor, offering a nice taste of summer throughout the whole year. On the lower ground floor at The Worlds End you will find The Cellar. It is a beautifully basement space with brickwork décor and walls which are lined by fine wines, creating the perfect pub ambience.
- The 606 Club at 90 Lots Road is located just 6 minutes from the Worlds End nightclub. Currently licensed for 165 people, this award-winning club is very popular for people looking for an authentic jazz experience. Established about 30 years ago, this place isn’t fancy and doesn’t offers gourmet meals, but what it offers is a true live jazz music played from some of the best jazz musicians of the day. Due to its licensing restrictions as well as being so popular among jazz enthusiasts, booking at the 606 Club is always advisable.
- For those based around the area of Worlds End, The King’s Road provides the ultimate shopping experience. Taking its name form the 17th century when it was King Charles II’s private road – used only by royalties and connecting Whitehall with Hampton Court Palace. Although the area of the street has none of the character of that time, it still consists of remarkable buildings and is considered one of London’s best and most varied places to shop and eat. The Kings Cross has always been synonymous with fashion and small store for clothes can be found al along the street. Today it offers High Street regulars such as Jigsaw, French Connection, Benetton and American Classics. The Kings Road is also noted as home of the famous Chelsea Antiques Market.