Effective Carpet Cleaning Winchmore Hill N21
Your Reliable Carpet Washing Partner In N21
What Services Do We Offer?
- Home carpet care - regular, one-off, and post-tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Is Anyclean The Top-rated Carpet-care Contractor In Winchmore Hill?
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have the tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in N21!
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally, your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
Serviced Areas in North London
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In N21
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"Your furniture cleaning service is top of the top! Not only is it effective, but the price is more than reasonable too!"
Roseneath Ave, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3NE
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
The Kings Head
Located at 1 The Green, Winchmore Hill N21, within a walking distance of the local train station, it is a superb gastropub that is surrounded by lovely shops and a number of hair dressers. One of the Evening Standard Pub of the Year finalists in 2004, the venue provides its customers with fresh pub food, high-quality wines, guest ales and refreshing beers for all to enjoy. It boasts a wonderful large bar and a comfortable Vaulted Dining Room, as well as a covered terrace, offering nice views, and a decked beer garden. The Kings Head is one of the few gastropubs in the area of Winchmore Hill N21, and rare amongst them, showing selected sports matches and competitions via Sky Sports. On the site there is also a large capacity room available for private hire, making the place ideal whether for a late lunch, after work drinks with colleagues, of family occasions such as birthday parties or anniversaries.
St Paul’s Church of England Primary School
It is a successful and well resourced primary school in Winchmore Hill N21. The school has for over 140 years been providing a high-quality education for children from the district and neighbouring residential areas. There are currently about 420 pupils on roll, ranging from 4 to 11 years old. Based in an attractive part of north London, the school lies within the parish of St Paul’s Church. It was founded around the 1860’s , with money raised by the residents of Winchmore Hill and held by the National Society for Promoting the Education of the Poor in the Principles of the Established Church. It is an organisation within the Church of England which was established back in 1811. Nowadays, the primary school at St Paul’s is continually moving forwards and there will always be new projects held on the site in order to improve the school facilities and standards of teaching.
Famous past and present residents of Winchmore Hill N21:
- Pop singer, musician, actor and philanthropist Cliff Richard (born 1940), who is the 3rd top-selling single artist in the UK with over 21 million copies sold in the UK, lived in Winchmore Hill.
- Actress and television personality Natalie Cassidy (born 1983), who is best known for her role playing Sonia Fowler on EastEnders, currently lives in Winchmore Hill N21.
- Art historian, museum curator, landscape designer and broadcaster Roy Strong (born 1935), who was director of both the Victoria and Albert Museum and National Portrait Gallery, lived in the area when he was young.
- British-Pakistani television personality and entrepreneur James Caan (born 1960), who is perhaps best known as a former investor on the BBC television programme, Dragon’s Den.
- Singer-songwriter Rod Stuart (born 1945) who is one of the best selling artists of all time, with over 100 million records sold, lived on Broad Walk, Winchmore Hill N21.
- Retired professional footballer Jamie Redknapp (born 1973), who was active from 1989 until 2005, lived in Winchmore Hill with his wife, singer and media personality Louise Redknapp (born 1974).