Carpet Cleaning East Finchley N2
Anyclean Provides Carpet Cleaning in East Finchley
Anyclean is an established company for providing carpet cleaning services in East Finchley N2 and the surrounding areas. We have been servicing residential customers and local businesses for the last fifteen years by leaving all our customers satisfied with our service. Our reputation has grown thanks to the recommendations of the customers and the excellent level of service our technicians do each time.
Zero Residue Cleaning
We treat carpets from all types by leaving them as fresh, healthy and clean as when you bought them. For us each customer means a lot and we treat with care and respect each carpet regardless of its size. Gained a valuable experience through the years, we offer the carpet cleaning service East Finchley N2 our customers expect as our goal is to make them one of our satisfied customers.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
As a cleaning contractor with lots of regular customers who have chosen to use our services, we aim to charge affordable prices. We have a fixed price list, although the charges for larger than standard rooms will be different. To ensure you are getting the right quote for carpet cleaning in East Finchley N2, please call our customer service team on 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
You Will Notice the Difference
As an accredited member of NCCA, we guarantee a superior quality of service and all our jobs are done in accordance with the health & safety regulations. We pride ourselves in providing excellent value for money and full customer satisfaction.
Approved Cleaning Techique
We don't use the domestic carpet cleaning machines which vacuum at the same time as washing the carpet. Instead, we have entrusted the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment like Prochem and we have made a big investment in order to restore your carpet as close as possible to its original condition by thoroughly cleaning it with one of those machines, combined with the efficient carpet cleaning products.
Highly Trained Technicians
We aim to provid a top quality carpet cleaning East Finchley N2 service to all our clients and for this reason we have employed the most reliable, trained, vetted and experienced cleaners in London. They are up to date with the latest cleaning equipment and techniques in order to provide our customer with the best possible experience when it comes to carpet cleaning.
Our Promise to You
We fully guarantee excellent results on every carpet cleaning East Finchley N2 job we do. In our company, we have a practice to come back free of charge should you are not entirely satisfied with the achieved carpet cleaning results and we only get paid once the job has been done as expected.
Carpet cleaning East Finchley and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Finchley Central
- Fortis Green
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Hampstead Garden Suburb NW11
- Hampstead Heath
- Muswell Hill
- North Finchley
- Primrose Hill
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in East Finchley N2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services East Finchley
Interesting Places in East Finchley...
- Phoenix Cinema. It is one of the UK’s oldest purpose-built operating cinemas and the oldest one in London. Built in 1910 by Premier Electric Theatres, the cinema was officially opened in 1912 under the name The East Finchley Picturedrome. This cinema was part of the first wave of such purpose-built venues that happened in the early 20th century. The first film projected in the theatre was about the tragic Titanic ocean liner which had recently sunk. The Phoenix is a historic cinema that has witnessed all that happened in the movie industry for the last hundred years, from silent films accompanied with live music through two world wars, when newsreels were the only pieces of moving images, to the digital era we see today. But, besides being the Capital’s oldest still running cinema, The Phoenix is remarkable in other unique aspect too. Since 1985 the venue has been a cinema owned by the local community and run by a charitable trust. Today The Phoenix is a wholly independent, single screen cinema, which is specialised in displaying the latest independent and foreign films.
- At 121 Great North Road in East Finchley N2 you will find The Old White Lion. Situated relatively close to Hampstead Heath, it is a local pub that attracts a discerning crowd of East Finchley residents and further afield. The pub offers its guests a sensation range of world speciality beers, wines and spirits, and superb home-cooked pub food. The food is prepared from fresh ingredients and attractively cooked in front of your eyes in the pub’s open kitchen. But The Old White Lion is much more than just a good place to drink and eat in East Finchley N2. It is a relaxing retreat for all, offering an informal and welcoming atmosphere, and available for family functions, such as birthdays, anniversaries and other celebrations. If you are looking for a lively pub venue that is located close to Hampstead Garden Suburb or Fortis Green, The Old White Lion is the perfect place for you.